PDA

View Full Version : Forum Sellers

b.heagy
08-15-2007, 11:30 PM
Just a little appreciation thread to some of our forum sellers that I have dealt with. jerseydave, jake33, camarokids, eurekadave, darylv, and soon to be completed transaction with Tim Byington. All great people ! Very helpful and great communicators. I recommend to all. :D

cjmedina1
08-15-2007, 11:43 PM
Mr Birdbats Jeff Scott gets my vote.

Carlie Medina III
carliemedinaiii@sbcglobal.net
AKA=CMIII

camarokids
08-16-2007, 09:01 PM
Hi there :) ,
I have had successful transactions with the following members B. Heagy , Jake33 , DaSlimm , Vintagebats.com (I love the Canseco HR #410 bat) and worked out a couple of trades w/ Ryan at gameusedbat.com whom I met in 1998 collecting autographs and bats by the Devil Rays dugout
at The Trop. I have quite a few bats in my collection thanks to Ryan. I paid for a glove from XPFO, but have yet to receive , I'm sure I will . Thanks to all !

I am sorry for the ones I am forgetting !!!!

woodbat
08-16-2007, 10:30 PM
Highly recommend

birdbats@charter.net
Jeff Scott

woodbat@bellsouth.net

gameusedbat.com
08-20-2007, 12:00 AM
David, thanks for the kind words.

Sellers I recommend:

Camarokids (David Cope)
JT Sports (John Taube)
Authentic Gamers (Rob Steinmetz)
Autographed Gamers (Rob Snelling)
Will Hays
Vince Malta
Game Used Universe auctions

camarokids
08-20-2007, 10:57 AM
Hi Dave (XPFO) ,
I received the glove today .
Thank you !!!!!!!

sicollector1954@insightbb.com
08-20-2007, 02:46 PM
Please add Jim Caravello to that list from me! Thanks.

harpt
08-24-2007, 04:46 PM
Ryan at GameUsedBat is great with communication and seems to deal fairly. I have nothing but good things to say there.

b.heagy
08-24-2007, 05:36 PM
Just received 3 outstanding Yankee gamers from Tim Byington. Professional quality merchandise, service, and communication. Thank you Tim ! Truely one of the good guys in the hobby. Buy with confidence.

island_style
08-26-2007, 05:55 AM
I have done transactions in the past with eurekadave, madlab7, Rex Shinmon and David Louie, amongst others. Recent acquisitions were from Rudy (dodgersfan), Mahlon Dow and Bob Playford. All provided great items and superior customer service.

Although I have not purchased from them before, I wanted to say thanks to Jeff Scott and Rob Steinmetz for having very informative websites. (Not to mention that I'm very jealous of Rob's method of displaying the Cubs and Cardinals equipment in his sports room.) Also to Chris Boyd for his recent help with a Bagwell jersey.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Vintagedeputy
08-31-2007, 06:08 PM
Just picked up a fantastic Brian Schneider bat from Ryan at gameusedbat.com. Its a super bat that's better in person than pictures could show! Thanks Ryan!

Jim

B1SON
09-01-2007, 01:15 AM
Thanks b.heagy! ;)

camarokids
10-01-2007, 03:24 PM
Just wanted to say THANK YOU to forum member r_phelps !
Thanks for the great bat and fast shipping !
He even shipped the bat to me with out receiving payment , I mailed payment the day I received the bat . Thanks a lot Robert!

Also forgot to mention in an earlier post , the smooth transaction I had with Steve Smith (forum member also). Thanks a lot Steve!

3arod13
10-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Hi Dave (XPFO) ,
I received the glove today .
Thank you !!!!!!!

Another one for Dave (XPFO).
Bought the Robinson Cano Glove from him.
Also, a signed ball "Robinson Cano #51"

Thanks!, Tony

harpt
10-01-2007, 05:44 PM
Also forgot to mention in an earlier post , the smooth transaction I had with Steve Smith (forum member also). Thanks a lot Steve!

I had a great experience with Steve too. Fair prices, excellent stuff and an outstanding person to deal with.

Thanks again Steve for the Brewers bats.

bigtruck260
10-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Jeff Scott (Birdbats) is professional, patient and an all around good guy. Not to mention, he lives an hour away, so I get everything the next day....:D

skyking26
10-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Just a few notes about guys I have met from this forum: Bill Heagy, Carl Hicks, Rob Steinmetz, Roger Ward, Jim Caravello, Steve Burlison, Shawn Kirkland, Howard Wolf, Carli Medina, etc, what a great group of guys. Some I have done transactions, some have sent me things asking for nothing in return. This hobby keeps me up when things are down. This forum is great information and good fun...

RK

Ozric
10-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Thanks to Dave (XPFO) - I bought a CC Sabathia Bisons jersey from him a while back. The thing is fantastic. Unwashed with dirt stains on the collar from wiping his forehead and even came with a team COA.