PDA

View Full Version : JOHNNY DAMON Game Used Yankee Bat / Items

TFig27
08-19-2007, 02:27 PM
looking for a Johnny Damon Game Used Yankee Bat - most interested in Steiner or MLB Auth

also let me know if you have any other damon yankee items
thanks
tom

TFig27@aol.com

TFig27
09-10-2007, 04:30 PM
bumpO

mwbosoxfan
09-10-2007, 04:54 PM
I saw this the other day. Follow the link:

https://www.digitalfm.com/gameusedbats/itemDetail.cfm?sku=3400

You won't get much more authentic than from here.

Vintagedeputy
09-10-2007, 05:24 PM
Too bad that you didnt get in on the "Toronto find". We got some goodies from that!

Jim

TFig27
09-10-2007, 05:43 PM
thanks for that link, thats a very sweet bat.

as for the toronto find, i actually was able to take advantage. with a little help, i picked up his friends damon bat last week and it should arrive this week.
stay tuned to a game used forum near you for the post :p

mwbosoxfan
09-11-2007, 07:31 AM
Too bad that you didnt get in on the "Toronto find". We got some goodies from that!

Jim, Fill me in on the "Toronto Find". I'm out of the loop. Thanks.

Yankwood
09-11-2007, 11:41 AM
Jim, Fill me in on the "Toronto Find". I'm out of the loop. Thanks.From what I gather, Jim and Tom were rummaging around inside of a dumpster in Toronto and came upon a half eaten Big Mac and some loose fries. These reports have not been verified, however.

Vintagedeputy
09-11-2007, 12:19 PM
Hey! They dont sell Big Macs at the Rogers Center in Toronto, but they do have French Fries! haha :)

No seriously, to answer the question about what I called the Toronto find.......another member was looking for a Damon bat and I was looking for a Posada bat. Well it seems that 2 fellas were up in Toronto during the May Yanks-Jays series. Damon and Posada both cracked thier bats during the games and the bats were give to fans. The fans in turn sold the bats to us. I bought mine offline after the seller listed it on ebay. There's another thread with the photo match. I joking call it the "Toronto Find" because in this hobby, whenever anyone gets something nice, its called the "whatever find"... :)

Yankwood
09-11-2007, 12:45 PM
I found this in the garbage last week. I call it "The Pam Anderson Find".

Vintagedeputy
09-11-2007, 12:48 PM
She's lucky to have found a shirt that fits! well, sort of..........:0

TFig27
09-11-2007, 03:10 PM
my thread got a whole lot more interesting quickly.

pam anderson was born in canada so she can be labeled a "toronto find"

i am waiting for someone to now photoshop a damon bat and pam anderson together...waiting...still waiting

mwbosoxfan
09-11-2007, 05:11 PM
Hey! They dont sell Big Macs at the Rogers Center in Toronto, but they do have French Fries! haha :)

No seriously, to answer the question about what I called the Toronto find.......another member was looking for a Damon bat and I was looking for a Posada bat. Well it seems that 2 fellas were up in Toronto during the May Yanks-Jays series. Damon and Posada both cracked thier bats during the games and the bats were give to fans. The fans in turn sold the bats to us. I bought mine offline after the seller listed it on ebay. There's another thread with the photo match. I joking call it the "Toronto Find" because in this hobby, whenever anyone gets something nice, its called the "whatever find"... :)

Good story.....thanks for cluing me in. Looks like lots of good "finds" north of the border!

TFig27
09-27-2007, 02:14 PM
bumpo