PDA

View Full Version : My G/U Fielding Glove Collection is Growing!

camarokids
08-23-2007, 03:04 PM
I am up to 8 game used fielding gloves now ! The Wilson A2000 w/ no name stitched in was given to me from Dave Martinez . Dave said he used in 1993 while with the Giants . The Wilson w/ A.G.#8 is Alex Gonzalez (Blue Jays , Devil Rays) . Does anyone know how to date the Wilson Gloves?

The TPX Pro First Baseman Glove came from Tampa Bays Single A Affiliate Renegades Ryan Baty (never made it the pro's ). I bought it off a forum member via ebay . Baty was hit in the head in June 2004 by a pitch , after that I can't find any info on him . The other TPX , I got of ebay. The seller said he traded some pictures that he took to Jesus Colome for the glove.

The Colome TPX Glove is the most comfortable glove I have ever put on my hand.

Take a look and enjoy!

thome25.com
08-23-2007, 09:49 PM
here ya go. they can be slow but they will respond... give the code on the back side of glove, something like ax5jc

Shigeaki Aso, the Glove Expert has been making baseball gloves for over 30 years. Aso's innovative and ground breaking inventions in Wilson baseball gloves have now become standards in the industry. Features such as the Pro Sleeve, Dial Fit System (DFS), Dual Welting, and even the A2000 1786, A2403 Pudge and ASO model are the result of close relationships with professional players and a passion for producing the best ball gloves.

To Ask Aso a question about your glove, please send it to: askaso@wilson.com. Select questions will be featured on the website. If you have a general question you would not like to appear on the website, please email our Consumer Service Department at askwilson@wilson.com.

thomecollector
08-24-2007, 04:22 AM
Well, I see the rumors of your untimely demise are apparently unfounded. Give me a call sometime. You know the number.:D

camarokids
08-24-2007, 10:43 AM
here ya go. they can be slow but they will respond... give the code on the back side of glove, something like ax5jc

Shigeaki Aso, the Glove Expert has been making baseball gloves for over 30 years. Aso's innovative and ground breaking inventions in Wilson baseball gloves have now become standards in the industry. Features such as the Pro Sleeve, Dial Fit System (DFS), Dual Welting, and even the A2000 1786, A2403 Pudge and ASO model are the result of close relationships with professional players and a passion for producing the best ball gloves.

To Ask Aso a question about your glove, please send it to: askaso@wilson.com. Select questions will be featured on the website. If you have a general question you would not like to appear on the website, please email our Consumer Service Department at askwilson@wilson.com.

Thank you very much for the info , I will give it a shot , and let you all know .....

camarokids
07-06-2012, 12:11 PM
My Devil Rays collection of fielding gloves has grown.

DJaeger22
07-07-2012, 12:37 AM
Wow, those are some great gloves David! But I'm not too sure about the Toby Hall gear... haha

camarokids
07-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Thanks Danny! Yeah, I am trying to move the Toby Hall gear.... He was a real ass when my son & I met him in 2006....