PDA

View Full Version : Josh Beckett Game used Hats, Cleats, Clay Buchholz Auto Game Used Lowell Spinners Jersey, Jon Papelbon Cleats

gosoxsyankeesuck
08-29-2007, 03:36 PM
I am looking to sell some of my collection since i need money to move. I have 2 different game used Josh Beckett hats from the 2006 season with the red sox, I have 2 seperate pairs of game used cleats from Beckett from the 2006 season as well. All items are signed by beckett and inscribed Game Used 2006. All items come with Coa or LOA. I also have one of Clay Buchholz's very first minor league jerseys while he was with the Lowell Spinners in his first pro year. This jersey is a Home jersey and is signed by Clay and he included the inscription g/u 2005. Lastly i have a pair of game used cleats from Jon Papelbon signed by him and included inscrpition g/u 06 only one of the cleats is signed though. I also have a craig hansen sea dogs bp jersey signed by him if anyone is interested in that. I do have photos of all these items so if anyone has any interest at all feel free to drop me an email at Gosoxsyankeesuck@aol.com and i will glady send photos. I do not have any set prices so feel free to make me some offers

sammy
08-31-2007, 09:28 PM
An "Items For Sale" section is avalible to promote your own items.

Please use it, as this section is for auction items that may have problems.

Thanks.