PDA

View Full Version : Alfonson Soriano

yanks12025
09-05-2007, 09:33 AM
Hi
I seen in another post that soriano only use's one bat till it brakes is this true. Now im looking at buying a game used soriano bat. I know when it broke, and i found video of when the bat before it broke. So does that mean this bat was used for the games when bat A broke then bat B broke(the bat im lookinbg at. Thanks

zookerman182
09-05-2007, 03:51 PM
its hard to tell what your trying to say but if you know when the bat broke just watch from that at bat back through his at bats until he changes to another bat then you know how long he used it. Hope that helps.

allstarsplus
09-05-2007, 04:11 PM
I seen in another post that soriano only use's one bat till it brakes is this true.Not exactly true, as you can still find some uncracked game used Soriano bats out there; however, if you watch enough of Alfonso's at-bats, he seems to break a bat at least once every 3 games from my observations. I have seen him break 2 in 1 game also.

The bats also tend to break in the same place which is mid-handle right about near the end of the taped part of the handle.

Matt now has a strategy for finding when the bat broke and then also watching for when the bat went into use so it appears Alfonso generally uses them until it breaks.

Good luck! Andrew