PDA

View Full Version : Juan Uribe World Series Bat

anothertattoo
09-07-2007, 08:59 AM
I am fairly new to the hobby and this one looks pretty good as best I can tell. Has anyone worked with this guy before on gamers? He seems to be big into the Astros stuff. Any info would be greatly appreciated and thanks for everyone's help. Love the site!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270161862403&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

Matt

hblakewolf
09-07-2007, 09:54 AM
Ther was a recent post on this site that discussed this particular seller:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=10353&highlight=chris+boyd

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

anothertattoo
09-07-2007, 10:35 AM
Thanks to Howard and everyone on the Forum for their posting. Some scary stuff and a lot of unanswered questions. It takes honest people in the hobby to truly make it great. Thanks again.

eGameUsed
09-07-2007, 10:46 AM
I am the seller of this bat! It was purchased from another forum member a while back. If you have any questions or need more photmatches, I would be happy to help.

I am also considered the foremost expert on game used Astros items, with other 1,300 bats, 200 jerseys, and 1000s of other items in stock. I purchase direct from the team, players, and team employees, and have done so for over 20 years now. If you have any special requests, I can have an item within a few days.

Thanks,

anothertattoo
09-07-2007, 11:12 AM
So can you give me more provenance on the item? How you came about it, etc.? Feel free to email me at my email address: charlie_surfer@hotmail.com and we can dicsuss it privately. Thanks. Matt

eGameUsed
09-07-2007, 11:50 AM
Matt,

No problem! I will e-mail you later today from my home computer. You can also contact any eBay seller through the "Ask Seller Question" feature listed on every eBay listing.

Thanks,

hblakewolf
09-07-2007, 12:48 PM
I am the seller of this bat! It was purchased from another forum member a while back. If you have any questions or need more photmatches, I would be happy to help.

I am also considered the foremost expert on game used Astros items, with other 1,300 bats, 200 jerseys, and 1000s of other items in stock. I purchase direct from the team, players, and team employees, and have done so for over 20 years now. If you have any special requests, I can have an item within a few days.

Thanks,

Chris-
When visiting your web site, you have about 100 items available, yet continue to boast on this and other threads that you have thousands of bats and now "1000s of other items in stock". Do you have another web site that we are not aware of that offers this huge treasure trove of collectibles, or even an available all-inclusive listing?

I'm always seeking quality Phillies items, and based on your post, would no doubt expect to find a few in your offerings.

Please advise.
Thanks.
Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

eGameUsed
09-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Howard,

No other website! Most of the items are my personal collection and not available for sale. I do have an all inclusive list that I keep for my busines sinventory, accountant, and insurance purposes. I do not make that public for security reasons.

As for Phillies items, I only have three Schmidt bats (1972-79 era, 1982, and 1987 Home Run Bat). I just picked up some Ryan Howard batting gloves to go with a 2006 Marucci bat. Other than that just a few odss and ends, nothing you probably don't have. 98% of the items in my collection are Astros as you know.

As for the 1000s of other items, that includes items such as batting gloves, fielders gloves, hat, pants, helmets, wristbands, cleats, turf shoes, undershirts, and even stir-ups from the 1960s Colt 45s.

You continue to ask me for a detailed list, and I really don't see the need for that. If you don't believe that I have those items, I am sorry! At this time I don't see the need to prove that inventory to you. I see no advantage to my advertising that unless it truley exists. The only advantage is the fact that I have handled more Astros game used items than any other person.

Thanks for understanding!