PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Clubs Help

b.heagy
09-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Need some help. Just picked up a Ricky Ledee Carolina Clubs bat in a trade. It has an american flag to the right of the Carolina Clubs logo. There is nothing stamped into the knob. Barrel has Pro Model Rickey Ledee made in USA. The lack of any knob stamping has me thrown off. Any help is appreciated.

Game Used Bats
09-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Consistant with every Carolina Clubs bat I have touched.

OaklandAsFan
09-12-2007, 03:20 PM
Need some help. Just picked up a Ricky Ledee Carolina Clubs bat in a trade. It has an american flag to the right of the Carolina Clubs logo. There is nothing stamped into the knob. Barrel has Pro Model Rickey Ledee made in USA. The lack of any knob stamping has me thrown off. Any help is appreciated.

me too

5kRunner
09-12-2007, 04:14 PM
You might try to email them directly.
info@carolinaclubs.com

I had some questions about a Derrek Lee Old Hickory bat and sent Old Hickory an email. They responded in about 20 minutes with answers to all of my questions.

b.heagy
09-12-2007, 05:18 PM
thanks for the help !

Snowbird
09-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Hi,

I agree it is consistant with all other Carolina Clubs which I have had, I currently have a Manny Ramirez bat with the American Flag on it. The research that I have on those were that they were used for a limited time right after the events of 9/11/01. Hope that this helps.