X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kingjammy24
    • Nov 2005

ASI Tony Romo jersey

threads kind of got intertwined:

maybe some kind moderator could put the romo posts in that thread into this thread.

rudy.
  • 5kRunner
    • Aug 2007

Re: ASI Tony Romo jersey

I don't know how to do the red circle thing, but if you look at the pics from the Jacksonville game, the star on the right sleeve is not in the same position (in relation to the stripe) on the auction jersey. The star leaves a blue triangle piece of jersey in the pics, but it doesn't in the auction.

Sorry for the high tech verbiage.
    SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    sigpic

Comment

• worldchamps
      • Dec 2005

At the Cowboys equipment sale last year they had 05 game jersey with no names and numbers....$5 each

FYI...I saw with my own eyes someone purchase over 100 of these.
      sigpic

Comment

• jayt1234
        • Apr 2007

Those blank jersey's are selling on Ebay...

for anywhere between $70 and $125 a piece.

Comment

• mvandor
          Banned
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by kingjammy24
          threads kind of got intertwined:

maybe some kind moderator could put the romo posts in that thread into this thread.

rudy.
          I already addressed this in the other ASI thread. The Romo is clearly fake, sleeves and waist do not match what Romo wore against Washington, the ONLY game I can see the Boys wore blue in 2006.

Comment

• mvandor
            Banned
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by mvandor
            I already addressed this in the other ASI thread. The Romo is clearly fake, sleeves and waist do not match what Romo wore against Washington, the ONLY game I can see the Boys wore blue in 2006.
            Edit, I see from post in that other thread the Boys wore the blues thrice, however all available pics show obvious differences from the ASI jersey.

Comment

Working...