Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toddhead
    • Sep 2006

Gridiron Greats Magazine...

Does anyone here have a subscription to Gridiron Greats Magazine? If so, do you like it? Would you reccomend it?

Always on the lookout for Garin Cecchini game used items especially Greenville Drive and Salem Red Sox jerseys.
    I accept PM's so shoot me a message.
  • RKGIBSON
    • Mar 2006

Re: Gridiron Greats Magazine...

I subscribed to it for one year. I thought it was a total waste of the strange paper that it was printed on.

Roger

Comment

• David
      • Sep 2024

I used to subscribe and thought it was a good magazine. Dealt with vintage football like historical teams, autographs, memorabilia, early equipment, etc

Comment

• 34swtns
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by David
        I used to subscribe and thought it was a good magazine. Dealt with vintage football like historical teams, autographs, memorabilia, early equipment, etc
        Agreed. I purchased a couple of back issues from them and while the articles were well written for the most part, the majority of the content dealt with items of a far older vintage than I was interested in. Very informative and historical features however. Just a little old for my taste.

Comment

• David
          • Sep 2024

That is true. The do have a range of eras, but the articles are more apt to focus on the 1920s-30s instead of the 1960s-70s.

Comment

Working...