PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Pudge Game Used Catcher's Glove On The Bay

PudgePollyMillerFan
09-22-2007, 09:07 AM
Hi.....Being a huge Pudge Rodriguez fan, I am curious what you folks opinions are on the game used Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez back up catchers glove on Ebay #180161009936? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

sportscentury
09-22-2007, 12:44 PM
The glove is being offered by Ron Fukushima at California Sports Investments. Ron has been friends with Pudge for many years and has picked up numerous top game used items directly from him. I used to have one of the most extensive Pudge collections going, and a few of the better items were originally obtained by Ron from Pudge. Ron clearly states that the glove is Pudge's back-up and that it has "only very slight" use, so he is clearly not trying to overstate the glove. Also, the glove has a beautiful, authentic autograph - Pudge even added his nickname which is extremely rare (I imagine he did this for Ron because they are friends). I am confident that this glove is exactly as it is stated in the auction. With that said, you may be more interested in acquiring a glove that shows heavier use and has been used in actual games by Pudge, but that is a matter of your personal preference.

Hope this helps,
Reid

05whitesox
09-23-2007, 01:01 PM
ok honestly theirs a 80% chance its real i think you should take a chance and if its not real you can get a refund or sell on ebay but it looks exactly like pudges glove try getty images