X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yanks12025
    • Jan 2006

Rawlings bat

Hi
    I was wondering if theres anyplace that i can type the batch numbers in and find out when the player got the group of bats. Like SAM bats. My Cano bat has 456B 184 06. Thanks
  • Birdbats
    • Nov 2005

Re: Rawlings bat

There is no such source. You'll just have to be satisfied knowing it's a 2006 bat because of the "06" at the end of the code. All the "184" tells you is that this bat was part of the 184th order Rawlings filled after 1/1/2006. Only the good folks at Rawlings know when it was made. You can contact them and ask, but don't be shocked if you can't get a specific answer.
    Jeff Scott
    birdbats@charter.net
    http://www.birdbats.com

Comment

• BMH
      • Jul 2007

At least Rawlings puts a year on their bats, trying figuring out a Louisville Slugger's production date. The only hint you get is the team name on the bat.
      Brian Hillerich

Comment

• 3arod13
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Birdbats
        There is no such source. You'll just have to be satisfied knowing it's a 2006 bat because of the "06" at the end of the code. All the "184" tells you is that this bat was part of the 184th order Rawlings filled after 1/1/2006. Only the good folks at Rawlings know when it was made. You can contact them and ask, but don't be shocked if you can't get a specific answer.
        Be persistent and don't give up. It can happen for you as it did for me.

Good Luck
        Attached Files
        Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

Working...