PDA

View Full Version : Texas Rangers Game Used

geoff
09-23-2007, 11:06 PM
I went on a 3 game trip to see the Rangers play the Orioles in Texas and they sell game used everywhere.
The Majestic Store had Bats on the walls and Jerseys also.
They also had A load of Lineup cards dating back to 2005.
The Prices where not that bad for bats and cards.My Buddy picked up a slightly cracked Carlos Lee for $150.00.
Tex bats where $300.00 and Young bats where also that price.
I wanted a Salty Gamer but did not have any room to bring it back and did not want to fly with a bat.I settled for a 2005 Texas vs Angels $30.00 lineup card.
I would have loved to get any Soriano bat but the guy working there said they sold what they had already.
What was also cool about the wholething was I got to meet alot of my Orioles at the team Hotel and get autographs and pics with them.There was a few that where rude.Even though I had on my Orioles Jersey and Millar Orioles Shirt during those Games and then at the Hotel.
In all my trip was great and I could not believe how much Game Used they had.

jerseydave.com
09-23-2007, 11:27 PM
Hello, I got the last Soriano game used bat the Rangers had. It shows great use, is cracked slightly (but cannot see it due to the tape job), and has a Team LOA. I have it priced at less than I paid the Rangers. Please e-mail me if interested... thanks for your time..

David.
Jerseydave@sbcglobal.net

I also have a Soriano game used Texas Rangers jersey that comes with the Meigray and Team LOA paperwork if your interested...