PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Frank Thomas Game Used Items.

WadeInBmore
09-24-2007, 10:48 AM
The two top pieces on my want list are a game used glove and a game used jersey, although I am curious as to what else is out there. Game used batting helmet? Let me know what you've got and what your willing to part with.

ChrisCavalier
09-24-2007, 02:33 PM
The two top pieces on my want list are a game used glove and a game used jersey, although I am curious as to what else is out there. Game used batting helmet? Let me know what you've got and what your willing to part with.
Hello Wade,

As an FYI, there is a 1996 Game Used Frank Thomas Alternate Jersey that will be the GUU Auction. Here is a link to images of the jersey in the 'Lots Preview' section of the site:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/lots_gallery/index.php?lot_type=Jersey&solt=1&page=3&id=53

Images and a complete item description will be listed with the item when the auction goes live in about a week.

Hope that helps.

Sincerely,
Chris

Jays1fan
11-20-2007, 11:05 AM
I have a Jays At Twins Game Used 5/27/07 Lineup Card. Got Frank to sign it this past weekend at the Chicago Sun Times Show for $99.
The Lineup Card has a MLB Hologram , I saved the ticket stub from the signing and it is signed my Twin MGR Ron Fardenhire too.
lmk if you are interested.
Scott
Jays1fan@aol.com

Elite
11-21-2007, 05:38 AM
We currently have Frank under contract so if there is anything in particular you need/want I can ask Frank directly. We have done this in the past for certain unique items. Please contact me a scot@elite-sports-marketing.com or call 813-749-8560 ext 21.

Jays1fan
11-21-2007, 08:56 AM
We currently have Frank under contract so if there is anything in particular you need/want I can ask Frank directly. We have done this in the past for certain unique items. Please contact me a scot@elite-sports-marketing.com or call 813-749-8560 ext 21.

I have asked you guys about a Game Used Elbow pad but never got a reply back.

WadeInBmore
12-27-2007, 01:57 AM
Bump...

Still looking for those special Frank Thomas items. Thanks goes out to everyone who has had a transaction with me for making my collection that much more awesome and complete.

Jersey, Glove, etc....what are you willing to part with?

-wade