PDA

View Full Version : SCD looks to bounce back with new features

TNTtoys
09-26-2007, 09:00 AM
I just received this email from Tuff Stuff regarding their sister publication SCD...

SPORTSCOLLECTORSDIGEST.COM SET TO UNVEIL NEW AUCTION
DATABASE AND COLLECTOR FORUM

Check out Sportscollectorsdigest.com's New Auction Prices Database , which is set to debut this Friday (Sept. 28). For those looking for results and prices realized from all of the top sports memorabilia auction houses in the country , you'll need to look no further than www.scdauctions.com (http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/www.scdauctions.com) ( Tuff Stuff magazine's sister publication/website) because this free service can be found nowhere else.

Beginning Friday , the site will debut its latest feature, an unparalled, all-inclusive website listing of all the sold auction items, complete with more than 93,000 prices realized. Whether you are searching by keyword or category, player or team, SCD's Auction Prices Database will soon become a staple of every serious collectors' information-gathering strategy.

Also be sure to check out Sportscollectorsdigest.com 's brand-new Forums , which can be accessed by a simple click off the site's Home page. Once there, you will be able to stay in touch with all the latest hobby news, as well as interact with fellow collectors regarding the hot topics of the memorabilia market or just sports in general. The SCD Forums will also debut on Friday (Sept. 28) so make sure from then on, you make the site a part of your regular daily Internet navigation.

I for one think that this database will be very useful for our game used community... I often find myself scouring many of these auction houses for prices realized. To have it all in one place is a great idea.

-Nick

kneerat
09-26-2007, 11:00 AM
Nick,
Thanks for posting this... Let me just say that we are very excited about this. We have been working on the Auction Database for quite some time and on Friday, it will be ready for the official launch.

I know I will be using it in my collecting ventures.

It's free and very user friendly.

karamaxjoe
09-26-2007, 01:35 PM
Chris,
How far back in time does the database cover?

Mike

kneerat
09-26-2007, 02:48 PM
Mike,
The database will cover virtually every auction from the beginning of 2006 on forward. We are looking into adding select realized prices from auctions before that, but at this time nothing else is confirmed.

That said, there are about 100,000 results in the database as of right now.