PDA

View Full Version : Met Funeral/Willie/Steiner

Swoboda4
09-29-2007, 08:21 AM
I'm ready for todays Met funeral. Golf club is already fixed in hand to smash the F***ing TV in sometime this afternoon. I like Willie Randolph but he's soon to author two failed attempts at the World Series. And if he lets LoDuca play today he should be shot. Steiner,one to never let an opportunity get away will soon sell,Memories of the collapse. Items to memorialize this spectacular failure: third base that Wright failed to touch:$2,007....Pitching rubber that was used to hit three batters in one inning,$2,007....LoDuca's knee protector that failed to protect,$2,007 ...Randolph's jersey with noticable puckering from the foam padding bench and wear from the top railing he seldom leaves from,$2,007..Champagne bottles GAME ISSUED which they consider game used BUT I DON'T....$2,007. If SNY plays post season ticket commercials today I will.....I will ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GameBats
09-29-2007, 09:40 AM
The sequel to "The Bronx is Burning".............."Queens is Collapsing"

metsbats
09-29-2007, 09:51 AM
I'm hoping to see some tear stained jerseys from the last game of the season.

The Mets are beating themselves the last two weeks of the season by playing bad baseball.

If we don't make it to the playoffs both NY baseball teams will have the distinction of the biggest chokes in baseball history: The Yankees against the Red Sox in the playoffs in 2004 and now the Mets blowing a 7 1/2 game lead with two weeks to go till the end of the season.

-David

metsbats
09-29-2007, 10:09 AM
What was the biggest mistake for the 2007 Mets?

Here's my opinion. Sticking w/ Pelfrey until July and allowing him to lose 7 games in a row. After being sent to the minors and coming back he's 3-1 now however management show too much patience with him in the beginning of the year and that cost them 7 games. True they were short due to injuries but they has Sele a vet who could have spot started instead of waiting for Pelfrey to turn it around.

If they had won 3 of the 7 Pelfrey starts it would be a different story now.

David

psmachetti
09-29-2007, 11:45 AM
They wouldn't take the cameras off he disconsolate Mets fans last night after the game was over. They looked as if any of them had a handgun they'd have blown their brains out. Was waiting to see if any of them would throw themselves off the upper deck. If they blow this it would just be too beautiful for words.
Paul