PDA

View Full Version : Ebay needs to change

stlbats
09-30-2007, 10:14 PM
I realize that there was recently a thread on this topic, but here is another. I think Ebay should set it so after an auction has started, it must run its course. I am getting real tired of watching and waiting 6 or 7 days for an item to end only to have the seller end it early right before time for it to end. This sucks. If a seller wishes to sell outright or trade an item, they need to post it on here or somewhere. I also know that ebay it the best advertisement tool around, but what gives.

Jason

ripken8@bellsouth.net

sammy
10-01-2007, 01:30 PM
Jason,

Do you place any bids on the items, or do you wait and try to snipe at the end?

Personally, when I list something with a fair market price, none of this .99 cent stuff, I'll get offers. If no bids have been placed, I work on the offers.

I'm not going to wait until the end and hope bidders start jumping on it. That is just a waste of my time and money.

If you are interested in something, then bid. Don't wait until the end, because as you have seen, many times, the item has already been sold and all that is left is to end the auction.

Now if there have been bids on an item and the auction is removed, that is not right.

stlbats
10-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Sammy,
This particular time, I had not bid yet myself. However the item did have 9 or 10 bids on it. I guess I will just have to start trying to pry items away from sellers like everyone else.

Jason

ripken8@bellsouth.net