PDA

View Full Version : Steiner Sports - Can Any Forum Members Help?

3arod13
10-01-2007, 03:39 AM
Forum Members,

I finally had the opportunity for Robinson Cano to look at this glove. This is the persons response who was helping me:

"Tony, sorry this took so long. Just saw Cano in the hotel and I showed him the picture of the glove. He told me he used the glove in Trenton. I asked him what it would take for him to sign it? I've known Cano for only two years and he's a really good guy but this is what he said....He said he has a deal with Steiner so he couldn't sign it unless Steiner allowed him too. I told him you would contact Steiner and he said that would be the best way. Let me know what Steiner has to say."

I emailed Steiner Sports about this matter, with pictures included, but no response.

Does anyone know if Steiner Sports would be willing to help with this? Considering Cano is willing to sign the glove and has verified it is his game used glove with the Trenton Thunder, does Steiner Sports provide this service or would they be willing to help? Does anyone know someone at Steiner Sports who they can contact or give them my email address (arod13tb@yahoo.com) to see if they're willing to help? Of couse, I'm willing to pay.

This glove shows such tremendous use, it needs to be signed and on display in my sports room.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Tony

P.S. I just picked up a signed baseball "Robinson Cano #51" from a forum member. Will look nice displayed with the glove.

jasong
10-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Since they have an exclusive agreement they will charge you for the signature. The head guy there is Brandon Steiner.

3arod13
10-01-2007, 04:40 PM
Since they have an exclusive agreement they will charge you for the signature. The head guy there is Brandon Steiner.

Steiner saw my thread and contacted me. They are a class act!

cjclong
10-02-2007, 02:53 PM
Can I ask how you got that great glove? Its very hard to find a glove that that has that much use.

3arod13
10-03-2007, 03:10 AM
Can I ask how you got that great glove? Its very hard to find a glove that that has that much use.

Bought the glove from a GUU member (Dave - XPFO). Also, a signed ball "Robinson Cano #51."

When I saw this glove, I had to have it. Tremendouse use!

I'm sending the glove to Steiner Sports after the Yankees win the World Series (yes they will!) to have Robinson Cano sign it. Cano has already been shown pictures of the glove and has confirmed he used it with the Trenton Thunder in the minor leagues. Cano said he would sign it through Steiner Sports.

Regards, Tony