Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • larry bourget
    • Nov 2005

Tigers 2005 BP jerseys on ebay

Didn't the Pudge sell for $280. and Bonderman $140. approx, last week, private bidders,......now they are relisted,.......What Gives!!!!!!!!

Same Seller, are they different jersey's, ????????????

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Larry
  • ahuff
    • Nov 2005

Tigers 2005 BP jerseys on ebay

I believe those are Howards listings, and I'm sure he will fill us in, just as soon as he reads your post.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• hblakewolf
      Banned
      • Nov 2005

Re: Tigers 2005 BP jerseys on ebay

Good morning Forum readers-
      Indeed the Tigers BP'sa are mine!

I obtained 2 each of the Pudge and Bonderman, and am listing the second set on Ebay at this time.

I also picked up 2 more commons, and will be listing them when the current offerings end.

I also have quite a few 2005 Indians BP's that I will be listing soon. If anyone has any interest, please email me for a complete list.

In the future, if someone has questions about an item on Ebay, why not simply send the seller an emai?

Thanks.
      Howard Wolf
      hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Comment

• hblakewolf
        Banned
        • Nov 2005

Re: Tigers 2005 BP jerseys on ebay

As a follow-up to my previous post, the other 2 Tigers BP's I will be listing are #14, Placido Polanco and #20 Omar Infante. Both have correct Majestic tagging and show nice use.

If anyone has any i nterest, I would sell the Polanco for $295. and the Infante for $225.

Thanks.
        Howard Wolf
        hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Comment

Working...