PDA

View Full Version : Phillies "Black Face" Nodder

cohibasmoker
01-30-2006, 11:28 PM
I currently have on eBay a set five (5) Phillies nodders. The set includes the rare "black face" nodder. See auction number 8758471741. I would consider trading all of the nodders for a Eagles jersey from the 1960's.
Email me at flaa1a@comcast.net Thanx.

cohibasmoker
01-31-2006, 07:40 PM
These items are no longer available.

gameusedfan
02-01-2006, 03:09 PM
So you are fleaburger. Just bought an item from you the other day. Small world. (I don't know why this is cracking me up but it is.) I was impressed with something you emailed me --- I can't remember what it was (so many transactions, so little money) specifically but I remember thinking to myself, 'this is good service.' Might have been the content in the confirmation statement after I paypal'd you money.

So now there are at least three of us on these boards looking for a 1960s Eagles jersey. I have two from the 40-50s but none from the 60s. But I sure am hoping one (or three) pops up during auction season.

Later.

gameusedfan
02-01-2006, 03:12 PM
Scratch that last post. I recognized your email address and assumed it to be another person's.

cohibasmoker
02-01-2006, 05:55 PM
I am glad that you saw that you referenced the wrong person and made it right. With that said, let's keep the forum professional. A step above the others. Let's not turn this place into eBay.

As for a 1960's Eagles jersey, hopefully one of us will eventually score one. Later