PDA

View Full Version : Run to Royals team shop!

topekabob
10-02-2007, 12:05 AM
Went to the Royals final game of the season (everyone will be shocked to learn that they lost) and found the bargain of the year in the team shop! (And don't tell me "Oh they have these great young players, don't be cynical," well, when the great young players reach their potential they'll be traded or leave, trust me). Anyway, Brandon Duckworth game worn spring training jersey for only $450! I would have bought it, of course, but wanted to let my fellow forum members get in on this wonderful deal the Royals are offering. Walk...no run...to the Royals team shop and slap down your $450! (actually, it would be almost $475 with tax).

I was chastised before for lamenting how much the Royals were charging for their game used stuff, but goodness gracious, that's just silly.

Kauffman Stadium is beautiful, but I went to a lot more Kansas City T-Bones games this year than Royals. I mean, you can never get enough of Calvin Pickering, right? Plus the T-Bones game worn jerseys were 40% off at their last game, so I got a sweet alternate red vest for $40.

Not Brandon Duckworth though...Now if it was KEVIN Duckworth, well, then....

ham1963
10-02-2007, 10:15 AM
What is the number to the T-Bones team store??

topekabob
10-02-2007, 10:57 PM
I actually got the red BP/Sunday game jersey, and they had a one or two sleeveless game jerseys hanging on the wall for sale, along with a BP or two also. Don't know if the 40% still applies or if it was just a last game special.

The number I have for their team shop is 913-328-5624