PDA

View Full Version : For all of those collectors of game used baseball bats

05whitesox
10-17-2007, 08:53 PM
Me and my friend have been working on a software for game used bat collectors for the past few weeks. On the software will be pictures and videos of every major league player in the year 2007 showing what kind of bat they use and a picture of them using the bats so instead of searching for bats on all of those different photomatching sites you would have it already with hundreds of more players. The software is not finished and wont be for about another 2-3 months what i was wonder was if any of you collectors out their would be interested in product like this for only $8.00. So let me know, im not selling them know but i wanna know what every one thinks about a item like this.

kylehess10
10-17-2007, 08:58 PM
I'd definitely be interested in something like this. So many players use so many different bats each season and it takes a lot of searching when trying to find that specific picture of them using that style bat so I'd definitely get something like that for $8

bigjimsguitars
10-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Definately would be interested!

cigarman44
10-17-2007, 09:16 PM
Sounds great to me!

05whitesox
10-17-2007, 10:11 PM
when the software is ready i will post here to let every one know it'll be ready:cool: probably before christmas