Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnr1965
    • Oct 2007

Detroit Tigers Game worn jerseys

I know this is my first post on this board as I am usually a hockey guy that mostly posts on gameworn.net and gamewornjerseys.com.

I was recommened to this site because I was told this was definately the place to be for baseball jerseys.

Most specificlly I am looking to add a Detroit Tigers jersey to my collection. I know the Tigers do sell their own. I am just curious to see what is out there and possibly add my first baseball jersey to my gameworn collection.

I am looking to either buy or trade. I do have a Jason Williams GW 03/04 Set 1 Away that I am also willing to trade.

Thanks for your time!

john_rosselott@hotmail.com
    Collection at http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa130/johnr1965/
  • johnr1965
    • Oct 2007

Re: Detroit Tigers Game worn jerseys

Hey guys, still looking. Already talked to Marc at tigers.com, just want to see what some of you private collectors are moving!

Thanks in advance.

John R

Comment

• Dreamerfan
      • Oct 2006

Who did you talk to at Tigers.com as I too am looking for only one player? Any help would be great. thanks

Comment

• hblakewolf
        Banned
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by johnr1965
        Hey guys, still looking. Already talked to Marc at tigers.com, just want to see what some of you private collectors are moving!

Thanks in advance.

John R

John-
        I have a few of the extremely rare 1995 blue alternate jerseys and a handful of 2000-2003 warm-ups/batting practice jerseys, both home and road.

If interested, please let me know.
        Thanks.
        Howard Wolf
        hblakewolf@comcast.net
        Howard Wolf

Comment

• justbaseball
          • Oct 2007

I have a Justin Verlander Negro League " Detroit Stars" Game used Jersey and hat. Both are MLB Auth. and photo documented. E-mail if interested. faye1t@gmail.com

Comment

Working...