PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Tigers Game worn jerseys

johnr1965
10-17-2007, 11:50 PM
I know this is my first post on this board as I am usually a hockey guy that mostly posts on gameworn.net and gamewornjerseys.com.

I was recommened to this site because I was told this was definately the place to be for baseball jerseys.

Most specificlly I am looking to add a Detroit Tigers jersey to my collection. I know the Tigers do sell their own. I am just curious to see what is out there and possibly add my first baseball jersey to my gameworn collection.

I am looking to either buy or trade. I do have a Jason Williams GW 03/04 Set 1 Away that I am also willing to trade.

Thanks for your time!

john_rosselott@hotmail.com
Collection at http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa130/johnr1965/

johnr1965
06-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Hey guys, still looking. Already talked to Marc at tigers.com, just want to see what some of you private collectors are moving!

Thanks in advance.

John R

Dreamerfan
06-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Who did you talk to at Tigers.com as I too am looking for only one player? Any help would be great. thanks

hblakewolf
06-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Hey guys, still looking. Already talked to Marc at tigers.com, just want to see what some of you private collectors are moving!

Thanks in advance.

John R

John-
I have a few of the extremely rare 1995 blue alternate jerseys and a handful of 2000-2003 warm-ups/batting practice jerseys, both home and road.

If interested, please let me know.
Thanks.
Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@comcast.net
Howard Wolf

justbaseball
06-11-2008, 09:03 AM
I have a Justin Verlander Negro League " Detroit Stars" Game used Jersey and hat. Both are MLB Auth. and photo documented. E-mail if interested. faye1t@gmail.com