PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question Red Sox/ Steiner

GoTigers
10-23-2007, 05:37 PM
My Beautiful wife has given me the "okay" that we can go to the next Red Sox/ Yankee's game at Fenway. I'm not a Red Sox or Yankees fan, but have always wanted to see a game at Fenway and be part of that Huge Rivalry. We live in Atlanta right now, so this will be an awsome trip for us.

My question is; because of the agreement with Steiner are there any GU items at the park, or do I have to get one online.. I'd love to pick up a Big Papi or Manny bat from the park as a souvenir.

jon_8_us
10-23-2007, 05:40 PM
My Beautiful wife has given me the "okay" that we can go to the next Red Sox/ Yankee's game at Fenway. I'm not a Red Sox or Yankees fan, but have always wanted to see a game at Fenway and be part of that Huge Rivalry. We live in Atlanta right now, so this will be an awsome trip for us.

My question is; because of the agreement with Steiner are there any GU items at the park, or do I have to get one online.. I'd love to pick up a Big Papi or Manny bat from the park as a souvenir.

If the current trend from the past ten years apply there will be little game used at the park and what they do have will be double market value.Like the barell of a broken Manny bat for $750.Prices like that.Not worth it at all.
Jon