PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Threads

Eric
02-02-2006, 06:42 PM
Hello Forum members

I just wanted to let you know that despite a slight delay (I was in a meeting here at work) I have deleted threads where a buyer and seller took their personal issues to the public forum.

It got ugly and I know the two sides are in communication. Hopefully they will work together to resolve the situation. I am going to work with both parties to try to get this done.

Also wanted to mention that, while I am logged into the forum for much of the day and night that does not mean I'm sitting in front of my computer for all that time. So when threads like this come up and I have not had a chance to remove or edit them, please don't leap to criticize my editorial abilities. I have a job that has me in the office for 15 hours a day and occassionally as you can imagine that gets in the way of running the forum.

If someone has a problem with a post, feel free to email me at ecky3@aol.com to give me the heads up.

Thank you
Eric

cohibasmoker
02-02-2006, 06:44 PM
Eric. Good for you. Let's keep it professional.

redsoxmvp
02-02-2006, 06:48 PM
Nice Move Eric!!! Your Professionalism Will Be Rewarded By What Does Not Happen!!!
Thank You,
Jb:)

Eric
02-02-2006, 06:54 PM
For those of you who are interested, I deleted the threads and then received an email from this "gentleman" threatening me.

He thinks I took the threads down because he intimidated me, but they were already down,

The threads are gone because their dirty laundry has nothing to do with a public forum.

This guy is banned forever.
Eric

scgaynor@scgaynor.com
02-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Eric, sorry to get you involved, that was not my intention. Nor was getting into a one on one argument with the guy in a public forum. Removing the thread was obviously the right move.

Scott