PDA

View Full Version : Something I want to say.

bigjimsguitars
10-27-2007, 10:00 AM
First off, I would like to personally thank Chris and Rob who I find to be true gentlemen in all respects! I would also like to thank everyone who takes the time to post and share their expertise and knowledge. Just in my few months here I have learned more than I had in several years of trial and err as there wasn't the resources brought together by this forum.

I would also like to apologize for my shoot first and ask questions later thread about a jersey a got that wasn't as advertised. Although the facts were very clear and precise about what it was or wasn't, I could have worded my posts and thoughts in a more to the point and less personally charged manner.

Rob and Chris are totally correct that the best results for all is if one is accurate. precise, honest and more importantly bring to the table tangible facts when discussing what is wrong or right about something.

Ethics, integrity and honesty have to be the hallmarks of any viable business/hobby or the way one represents/conducts themselves.

At the end of the day, we who collect Sports Memorabilia, be it Game Used, Game Ready, Autographs or whatever are in fact Cake Takers for succeeding generations to behold and treasure.

What I really love is that there are so many people young and old that are so passionate about this and who are willing to add to the pool of knowledge that we all will benefit from and that my friends is the greatest gift of all.

Sincerely,

E.J. "Jim" Mead

Vintagedeputy
10-27-2007, 10:12 AM
very nice post Big Jim, well said