PDA

View Full Version : MY Prediction for next year or HOPE????

suave1477
10-30-2007, 11:50 AM
Hello member it has been a while since I put in my 2 cents on this board and since the world series is over I think its due at least in the Yankees case.

Ok so the Red Sox won the wolrd series yeah yeah yeah whoopty freekin doo lol lol:p

Here is my ideas for the Yankees for the upcoming season so Hal and Hank if your reading this pay attention lol lol

Girardi smart move

Posada no brainer re-sign him - but make sure you keep a good eye out for a solid young back up catcher that can be molded into a start within the next couple of years.

Andy he can come back we can squeeze one more good year outta ya.

Mariano you will always be the greatest superstar closer but your starting to become human unless your taking a salary cut you can go or become a player/pitching coach and Mentor Joba to be the next SuperStar closer.

Bobby Abreu might as well resign him nothing much else available.

Center field - Tori Hunter or Andruw Jones take your pick

AROD Let him go and make full steam ahead for aquiring Mike Lowell a proven player through out the WHOLE SEASON - Hence post season included.

1st base Doug has earned it give it to him already and we don't need 4 back up 1st baseman

Pitching ok where do I start???
Kyle Farnsworth your outta there buddy #1 to go
Mike Mussina I lova ya as a player and a Yankee but its time my friend
Kei Igawa - can we say Kei IGO - wa
Ron Villone you can take him or leave him he doesn't thrill me

We have a lot of talent coming up they just need there time to be ready instead of rushed up becuz are Main players are on the DL
Tyler Clippard
Matt Desalvo
Phillip Hughes

I am sure I am going to catch some slack for this but I will say bring back Scott Proctor - he had his ups and downs but he was a solid releiver and he was a true Yankee, he bled pinstripes and had the mentality for it, plus he hates Manny Ramirez so hes ok in my book lol lol

Johan Santana - No Brainer get that man a Locker Room chair matter fact give him Clemens chair.

HAL AND HANK IF YOU NEED ANY MORE ADVICE EMAIL ME HERE LOL LOL:D :D

JETEFAN
10-30-2007, 01:21 PM
Not bad Suave !!! How bout making a run at Tejada move him to 3rd base (Lowell won't be around) and Pena at first.......

suave1477
10-30-2007, 01:56 PM
Jetefan ill go with Tejada if we can't get Lowell, but i say it out loud to the Yankees make a strong push for Lowell. As far as Pena, we had him before and he didn't show much yes he has completely turned that around 10 times over a 360 degrees but I would like to see what he'll do next season I maybe chancing of losing a good player but he hasn't been consistent and what he is gonna ask for salary after this past season I am sure is gonna be ridiculous. I am not saying Doug is better I am just saying he is here, he is good, and he has defense which is something we need to worry about also not just hitting.

We get some power hitting from Abreu, Hideki, Posada, Cano, Lowell or Tejada, Hunter or Jones, - each of these guys averages about 20 homes runs a season, spread 20 HR'S between 6 players some flirt with hitting 30 thats a pretty solid line up.

Clutch guys
Jeter -.322
Posada - .338
Lowell - .324
Cano - .306

I smell World Series bound lol lol

murderers_row
10-30-2007, 02:51 PM
The Yankees are cursed.

Remember the 86-year long "Curse of the Bambino"?

How do you think he feels about that senile old bastard in Tampa tearing down his "House"?

(And, BTW, I was born and bred in the Bronx, entered the Stadium the first time in 1959, and have been a Yankee fan all my life. 'Till now.)

Go Sox!

BULBUS
10-30-2007, 03:48 PM
if you were ever a true yankee fan, you wouldnt have just typed go sox.

just like the sox, the yankees have a lot of good young talent (cano, cabrera, wang, joba, hughes, kennedy to name a few) and with the right mix of youth and experience, they will be in contention next year.

GO YANKS!

murderers_row
10-30-2007, 04:09 PM
They may be in contention every year.

But it's gonna be a long, long time--if ever--before they win another World Series.

Ya get what ya deserve when ya tear down the Stadium.