PDA

View Full Version : Was This A Good Buy

yanks12025
10-30-2007, 08:51 PM
Was this a good price for this bat. I think its the real deal, i dont know if the seller is a memeber here. What do you guys think, did i do good or no. Also what year is it from. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300163129856&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=020

worldchamps
10-30-2007, 09:57 PM
i think it is, i bid on it as well, just not very aggressively

i do think he is a member here

GoTigers
10-31-2007, 05:27 PM
I saw this too. I really like Cabrera. I thought about going for this one, but bought a MLB authenticated Cabrera bat about a month ago. Mine is completely split in two, and missing some wood. I got it for $200, so I would say this is a great deal. I'd like to get one in comparable shape to yours, but I don't know anything about Zingers and what to look for. I figured I would just go with the one I dont have any doubts with for now. I'd love more info on Cab's bats so I could get a better one. I'll be interested to see what info the members here have. If it's authentic Great buy!!

yanks12025
10-31-2007, 06:09 PM
I think its real, it comes from a guy that sell's bats he may be a forum member. I will post pictures when i get it in the mail. The wait begins, i cant wait for my new Cano bat also, i may get a third too.

perezfan
11-01-2007, 12:35 AM
Looks good to me as well.... and I think it was a GREAT buy. I bought one recently for $280, with heavy use, uncracked, Zinger. Everything was identical to this one, including the "24" writing on either end of the bat. But mine has a taped handle (only difference).

Got back the LOA from PSA/Taube recently, giving high marks. I am 99% positive that this one's fine.