PDA

View Full Version : Torre Signs with Dodgers for $13m/3years

thomecollector
11-01-2007, 06:27 PM
It didn't take him long. Go Dodgers ! Go Joe !:D

suave1477
11-02-2007, 10:07 AM
Yeah he brought with him Mattingly and Lee Mazilli, don't be surprised is you see AROD joining the bandwagon. Don't forget they already have Scott Proctor and David Wells.

That would be an interesting World Series Yankees vs. Yankees lol lol:p

bigjimsguitars
11-02-2007, 10:45 AM
Don's son is in the Dodgers Farm System...

Frank (McCourt) isn't afraid to go to the well to bring in a team and the Dodgers are only a couple of players away from a dynasty team as they have a herd of young guns who have some seasoning and just need a couple of in the prime time stars to bring home the bacon.

Grady Little is a Little League Manager and was not adept at maintaining a clubhouse (the fractional ego's in check) and Joe Torre is a master at that as he had to for 12 years in the biggest fish bowl in the world and with 25/40 ego's to keep happy.

Now if the Dodgers will grow a brain and play Delwyn Young in Centerfield over that a can't throw a baseball more that 50 feet guy we currently have and shore up 3rd bass (oh yeah, I forgot we let Betemit go to the Yankees for Proctor)...maybe Arod or even Lowell....

I look forward to the Dodgers in 2008!!!!

metsbats
11-02-2007, 01:09 PM
What a sight it will be in 2008 to see Donnie baseball in Dodger Blue!

If the Dodgers make it to the WS next year and end of playing the Yankees (if the curse is lifted) we all know who everyone will be rooting for!

David

OaklandAsFan
11-02-2007, 01:34 PM
Can't wait for the Dodgers to hit AZ for spring training in 2009!!!!

bigjimsguitars
11-02-2007, 04:55 PM
Can't wait for the Dodgers to hit AZ for spring training in 2009!!!!

Man, if you can hit Vero in 2008...I am!!!!