Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • luna1297
    • Nov 2007

Wanted - Tim Krumrie #69 Bengals Jersey

I'd really like to get a Tim Krumrie Jersey, it doesn't have to be game worn, autographed, or anything like that. Looking for at least a Large, if not X-Large in really good condition.
  • mfsquirrelmaster
    • Jan 2007

Re: Wanted - Tim Krumrie #69 Bengals Jersey

You just missed one in the GUU auction, but mearsonline.com have a couple for sale. Kinda pricey though!!!

Comment

• luna1297
      • Nov 2007

Yeah, I contacted the person that sold it, and he referred me here to find another one. Thanks for directing me to Mears, I did see those, but I'm not into spending $700. I just want to get my husband a Bengals jersey to wear since I have my T.J. jersey, and Tim was/is his favorite Bengal.

I know what's going on though, everyone that has one is holding off selling it until the Bengals get on a winning streak ,so it will be worth more. I wonder what year that will be.....

Comment

• yankees159
        • Aug 2005

Hi I have an 89 Home Max Montoya. Please email me if interested,

Tjwinnie@aol.con

Thanks!

Comment

• WOODFERN
          • Dec 2005

Have A Bengals 94 Dan Wilkinson Game Worn "throwback" Jersey. This Jereys Is Styled Like The Jerseys The Bengals Wore In Their First Season, 1968. Please Eamil Me At wingsabove2000@yahoo.com If Interested. Thank You.

Comment

Working...