PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Yankees Bats

Master Shake
11-07-2007, 12:36 PM
Hello all,

I'm new to posting but have been browsing for a little while and I love the insight and pieces everyone has shared. I've collected cards and signed memorabilia (photos, balls, etc.) but wanted to get a couple of game used pieces as well. I was wondering if anyone had any Yankees bats available specifically from these players:

Robinson Cano
Jorge Posada
Melky Cabrera
Tino Martinez
Paul O'Neil
Bernie Williams
Scott Brosius
Derek Jeter (may be out of my range though)
Alex Rodriguez (same as above)

I'm also interested in game used items of these Yankees as well:

Mariano Rivera
Roger Clemens
Philip Hughes
Andy Pettite
Mike Mussina

Let me know whatever you guys have. Thanks in advance!

BULBUS
11-07-2007, 01:15 PM
I have a 2002 Bernie Williams pounded with use and comes with a PSA/DNA LOA. Asking $600. If interested, email me at donnie23fan@yahoo.com.

-Chris

b.heagy
11-07-2007, 02:08 PM
I have a Brosius from Steiner with Cert. If interested send me an email.

Yankwood
11-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Hello all,

I'm new to posting but have been browsing for a little while and I love the insight and pieces everyone has shared. I've collected cards and signed memorabilia (photos, balls, etc.) but wanted to get a couple of game used pieces as well. I was wondering if anyone had any Yankees bats available specifically from these players:

Robinson Cano
Jorge Posada
Melky Cabrera
Tino Martinez
Paul O'Neil
Bernie Williams
Scott Brosius

Mariano Rivera
Roger Clemens
Philip Hughes
Andy Pettite
Mike Mussina

Let me know whatever you guys have. Thanks in advance!Have many. email me...., tlucas56@yahoo.com,

Master Shake
11-07-2007, 03:35 PM
BULBUS - Nice piece but that's a little out of my range. Thanks though!

B.Heagy - Email sent.

Yankwood - Email sent.

Icon Sports
11-07-2007, 04:20 PM
Hello all,

Robinson Cano
Jorge Posada
Melky Cabrera
Tino Martinez
Paul O'Neil
Bernie Williams
Scott Brosius

Mariano Rivera
Roger Clemens
Philip Hughes
Andy Pettite
Mike Mussina

Let me know whatever you guys have. Thanks in advance!

I have game used bats from Robinson Cano and Melky Cabrera. You can contact me at 813.472.9065 or matt@iconsportsmarketing.com

Matthew Monteleone

raider1088
11-07-2007, 11:34 PM
i have a brosius game used bat with steiner coa willing to trade for any mets game used pieces.email me mets108835@yahoo.com.

gameusedbat.com
11-08-2007, 05:12 AM
Hello,

We have a Cano, Posada, Williams, and Rodriguez currently in stock. Feel free to email us at info@gameusedbat.com

Thanks

dpm
11-08-2007, 02:19 PM
i have a Jeter, Cano & Williams if interested contact me @ mm7dj75@hotmail.com
thanks

BULBUS
11-08-2007, 03:26 PM
I have two other Bernie Williams bats that would be much less. Email me at donnie23fan@yahoo.com for pics and details.

Thanks,
Chris

suave1477
11-08-2007, 04:13 PM
MasterShake I have several of those Yankees Bats available please email me admin@gameuseddirect.com

dpm
11-08-2007, 04:24 PM
the Jeter bat is no longer available

b.heagy
11-08-2007, 05:11 PM
i have a brosius game used bat with steiner coa willing to trade for any mets game used pieces.email me mets108835@yahoo.com.

Sent you an email. I have 3 Mets bats available for sale or trade.

pags13
11-13-2007, 08:43 AM
although they aren't on your list, I have 2 relatively recent Yankees game used items available. one is a Chad Curtis Rawlings game used bat uncracked with a Steiner COA and the other is a game used Yankees bp 2 button pullover #35 used by Clay Bellinger with a Steiner COA as well. It also has the black armband sewn on it. Any interest email me at jspayd@hotmail.com

suave1477
11-13-2007, 02:39 PM
MasterShake are you still around?

Yankwood
11-13-2007, 03:07 PM
MasterShake are you still around?These guys "Hit and Run". Like the guy who said he had all the old Senators and Orioles stuff last week. Throw a bunch of posts up, email me every half hour. Use me and then vanish in the night. I feel so cheap, so cheap and dirty. Like a dirty old piece of meat. They're just a bunch of "gamer Teasers". That's all they are...Gettin' me all aroused and then pullin' the rug out from under me.I HATE YOU! ! !

suave1477
11-13-2007, 06:54 PM
Yankwood your funny

metsbats
11-14-2007, 11:03 PM
These guys "Hit and Run". Like the guy who said he had all the old Senators and Orioles stuff last week. Throw a bunch of posts up, email me every half hour. Use me and then vanish in the night. I feel so cheap, so cheap and dirty. Like a dirty old piece of meat. They're just a bunch of "gamer Teasers". That's all they are...Gettin' me all aroused and then pullin' the rug out from under me.I HATE YOU! ! !

Yankwood,

Just face it. You're just a game used whore like the rest of us!

Perhaps the poster's name should have tip us all on his evil intentions.

David

Vintagedeputy
11-15-2007, 08:13 AM
These guys "Hit and Run". Like the guy who said he had all the old Senators and Orioles stuff last week. Throw a bunch of posts up, email me every half hour. Use me and then vanish in the night. I feel so cheap, so cheap and dirty. Like a dirty old piece of meat. They're just a bunch of "gamer Teasers". That's all they are...Gettin' me all aroused and then pullin' the rug out from under me.I HATE YOU! ! !

and not even an "I love you" afterwards......typical!

Sheffield11
11-15-2007, 08:06 PM
I have the following bats if your interested:
Damon
Cano
Melky
Sheffield
Pudge
Posada
Abreu

Please email abragg112@aol.com

b.heagy
11-16-2007, 06:37 PM
I have not heard back from the original poster of this thread. I took the items out of inventory, took the time to take photos and write descriptions for each bat and received no response. If anyone is interested please feel free to email me.

the3lads
11-17-2007, 06:14 PM
Have Sheffield, Abreu bats and a Cairo helmet.
e-mail the3lads@yahoo.com
thanks.