PDA

View Full Version : While i was in Detroit yesterday Nov.6/07.........

larry bourget
11-07-2007, 05:29 PM
I stopped in the Tigers pro shop, at the Ball bark and noticed they had just got done filling up the game used Bat Rack, to my amazement were Game used Bats that were "All Uncracked" that showed great game use with impact marks, pine tar etc. I was in a hurry but what i can tell you is they had uncracked Bats of
Rodriguez,
Ordonez,
Sheffield,
Polanco,
Guillen,
Casey,
Granderson, etc.,
.........and were expecting new bat inventory from 2007 every day. I have the full contact information for anyone who wants it. Just email me directly and i will be glad to share and pass it along.

regards,
larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

larry bourget
11-07-2007, 08:25 PM
I stopped in the Tigers pro shop, at the Ball bark and noticed they had just got done filling up the game used Bat Rack, to my amazement were Game used Bats that were "All Uncracked" that showed great game use with impact marks, pine tar etc. I was in a hurry but what i can tell you is they had uncracked Bats of
Rodriguez,
Ordonez,
Sheffield,
Polanco,
Guillen,
Casey,
Granderson, etc.,
.........and were expecting new bat inventory from 2007 every day. I have the full contact information for anyone who wants it. Just email me directly and i will be glad to share and pass it along.

regards,

Prices on All the Uncracked Bats ranged from $200 -$500.

larry bourget
11-11-2007, 07:29 PM
Nov.11/07

Price Correction, all the UNCRACKED Bats were $350. or less

Pudge $350.
Ordonez $300.

regards,

larry bourget
11-15-2007, 02:21 PM
Rodriguez,
Ordonez,
Sheffield,
Polanco,
Guillen,
Casey,
Granderson, etc.,

regards,

Also, For Those Interested, There is a End of 2007 Tigers game used inventory sale on everything leftover planned for Dec.1st at the Main Comerica Park Pro Shop,.......if your interested in specifics email me directly, as i am not allowed to say so here, according to GUU Rules.

regards,

larry bourget
11-23-2007, 10:30 PM
Also, For Those Interested, There is a End of 2007 Tigers game used inventory sale on everything leftover planned for Dec.1st at the Main Comerica Park Pro Shop,.......if your interested in specifics email me directly, as i am not allowed to say so here, according to GUU Rules.

regards,

Any members from this site going, i will be there,....... i have been told there will also be a silent Auction and Raffle, and a few other suprises.

regards,

larry bourget
11-26-2007, 03:57 PM
Any members from this site going, i will be there,....... i have been told there will also be a silent Auction and Raffle, and a few other suprises.

regards,

This Tigers 2 day event is scheduled for this Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 1st & 2nd, from 10am-4pm each day.

Curtis Granderson will be signing on Sun. Dec.2 from 12 noon to 2pm in the Tiger Club.

For anyone who wishes the Press Release and details email me Directly and i would gladly forward it to you. Thanks for the read.

regards,