PDA

View Full Version : Lelands 1998 Griffey Jersey

griffeyfan
11-13-2007, 06:10 PM
I've had my eye on the Griffey 1998 road jersey currently up for auction. I've emailed and left a voice message with Lelands and received no response so I'm looking to forum members for your thoughts/help. The jersey is one of four I've seen in the past two months showing the number on the back off-centered. I've spent hours looking through Griffey books and online in an attempt to find a photo of Griffey with the numbers off-centered . . . no luck. I'm looking to forum members to shed some light on this jersey.

Mike Heffner
11-14-2007, 11:01 AM
Hi,

The 1998 Griffey jersey (lot 270) in our current auction does come with a letter from Coast to Coast signed by Jeff Johnson. If you would like more photos of the jersey or if there are details that you would like to see, please feel free to email angela@lelands.com to request them. Sorry for the delayed response. You may also feel free to call 516-409-9700 with any questions.

Thanks,

Mike

hblakewolf
11-14-2007, 11:12 AM
Mike-

Thanks for taking the time to respond to questions about items in your auction. It's a welcomed change to see the management/ownership of the larger aution houses respond to questions asked about their items.

It's no secret that the individuals at the other auction houses read this Forum or are at least "updated" about posts regarding their items. How often have we seen changes made to the item description within minutes/hours resulting from questions and concerns posted about Grey Flannel and American Memorabilia's auction items, however, these questions are never addressed directly on this site by either auction house. I'm sure we would all welcome an opportunity to have Richie Russek at Grey Flannel or Vic at AMI answer our questions on this site.

Hats off to Mike Heffner and Keith Vari at Lelands for again taking the time to answer and address questions asked of their items.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

kilroy20
11-14-2007, 10:13 PM
Lelands auction house has been nothing but great in handling the auction of my collection. Thank you to Keith for a wonderful Job!

lund6771
11-14-2007, 11:23 PM
I've purchsed from them numerous times and it's also been flawless...thans guys!!!!