PDA

View Full Version : NFL PHOTOS or NFL SLIDES

BO34
11-17-2007, 07:42 PM
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows a place out there where one can purchase NFL photos at a reasonable price. Seems Getty and Wire Images want 300+ for a picture. I remember when the NFL had a website where you could purchase them under $10.....

If anybody knows of a website please let me know since I am sure others on our site would be interested....attacking the problem another way would be a place where one could purchase slides.....

One note I have haerd the NFL is telling their photographers that their photos are actually the property of the NFL..(As if the league isn't getting enough money)

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

both-teams-played-hard
11-17-2007, 08:49 PM
Try eBay search: "NFL slide" or "NFL negative"...may only help with images 5 years old or older.
http://search.ebay.com/nfl-slides_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcompar eQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfposZ90004QQfr omZR10QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsabfmtsZ1Q QsacatZQ2d1QQsadisZ200QQsaobfmtsZinsifQQsargnZQ2d1 QQsaslcZ2QQsbrftogZ1QQsofocusZunknown
sorry about the sandles and shoes called "slides"

BO34
11-17-2007, 09:48 PM
Thanks I have tried that in the past hoping there might be a website out there or someone who deals with NFL photogs...