Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sheffield11
    • Mar 2006

Scott Kazmir Value

I was considering buying some Scott Kazmir GU items, but i have never collected him before. What do you think is a fair price for his signed GU hat and glove?
    Anthony Bragg
  • Sheffield11
    • Mar 2006

Re: Scott Kazmir Value

Also a signed GU jersey
    Anthony Bragg

Comment

• tym
      • Jun 2007

Who?
      www.FriendsOfCFF.com
      Visit our Mariner Museum.
      Make a difference, help find a cure!

To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, this is the meaning of success
      -Ralph Waldo Emerson
      sigpic

www.SeattleMarinersRBI.com
      Seattle Mariners Real Baseball Involvement
      A new day, a new way....working with the M's to improve the community.

Comment

• suave1477
        Banned
        • Jan 2006

Well I would not be able to give you an exact value but expect to pay a decent dollar for him since he is one of the top pitchers in the game.
        I remember I got to see him play in Single A for the Mets, he was a great kid.
        Plus he has a lot of potential to become one of the best pitchers in bsaeball

Comment

• geoff
          • Nov 2005

I met him this year before an Orioles Game and he is a first class guy.Very nice and happy to sign his name on a ball for me.I would love to get a Game Used Jersey of his.

Comment

• ahuff
            • Nov 2005

These are two listings that I found. I sold a minor league Kazmir for $500.
            "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• Elite
              • Jul 2006

We are going to be meeting with Scott Kazmir before Christmas and have been promised game used if there is anything you may want directly from Scot please contact us @ scot@elite-sports-marketing.com or call 813-749-8569 ext 21

Comment

Working...