PDA

View Full Version : Since my link to the Titans' site hooked some people up, here's another decent deal

grandpahoo
11-25-2007, 03:10 PM
The Giants pro shop carries game used facemasks. Some of them are priced as low as $25. I tried to pick one up from Will Demps awhile back but by the time I went back to the site it was gone.

http://www.giantsproshop.com/main_objgroup.cfm?nObjGroupID=492&nPage=0

JasonHalliburton
11-28-2007, 07:21 PM
One of the game used footballs would be awesome to have...But to me, they are a bit over priced.

bigjimsguitars
11-28-2007, 10:47 PM
One of the game used footballs would be awesome to have...But to me, they are a bit over priced.

That's exactly what I was thinking....at maybe half of what they are asking I would give one a go....

bigjimsguitars
11-29-2007, 08:56 PM
Follow-up...

Got my order for 2 Dolphin Practice jersey's today and no LOA, but that's okay as they still have the store tags with an asking price if $139.99 each!!!

Also my DiNapoli Titan's Jersey arrived and it's sweet and did come with all of it's tagging and LOA from the Titans and it has it's original price tag on it as well and shows a price of $199.99! I paid about 100.00 shipped with the discount they were offering.

I'm telling you, these are great deals and with the Holidays around the corner, I would grab what's left for that special Sports Fanatic on the list!