PDA

View Full Version : NBA Auctions - Lebron James '07 Finals Jersey

beantown
11-27-2007, 10:38 PM
http://auctions.nba.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=88435346&prmenbr=51136034&aunbr=88782056

This auction ended tonight at $25,520.01.....WOW!!!

I have a complete 2006 Lebron James Home Uniform, to include shoes authenticated and photo matched by Meigray...someone want to give me $25K?

Texans
11-27-2007, 11:24 PM
I dont have that type of money but could we see a picture though

worldchamps
11-28-2007, 10:14 AM
Did anyone on here win any of the Spurs jerseys?

My hard drive crashed over the holidays...I had to bid from work right when I left, and couldn't bid from home....I ended up losing every auction I bid on.

It was so depressing getting the "outbid" emails on my phone!!!

Ozric
11-28-2007, 10:52 AM
I was pleasantly surprised when I was actually able to win a Cavs finals jersey. I really thought that "exquisite" person was going to overpay again and block out all of the other bidders like he did on the orange Cavs classic jerseys a while back...

Texans
11-28-2007, 11:44 AM
I was surprise to that exquisite613 didnt try win every jersey. Thats good for everybody else to have a chance to acquire legit Finals game used jersey

Jojo

kingjammy24
11-28-2007, 05:10 PM
i'd rather pay $25k for a legit lebron gamer from meigray than $3k for some procut garbage.

i'm not entirely sure the price is surprising given the player, provenance, and the fact that it was a finals jersey. what would a jordan finals jersey go for with direct jordan/bulls provenance? in my opinion most jordan jerseys sell for lower than they should because noone can ever be sure where they came from and the market is inundated with jordan procuts.

i think it says that people are willing to pay a significant premium to know their jersey is completely legit. i know i'd pay a significant premium for iron-clad provenance, which is what i believe meigray has. "iron-clad provenance" doesn't include the usual vague, unsubstantiated mentions of an "impeccable source!".

the market is completely flooded with jerseys purporting to be lebron gamers. god only knows where they all came from.

rudy.

The Titan
12-04-2007, 12:18 PM
I won a couple on the last 2 auctions at Meigray.

exquisite won almost every rookie jersey, I snuk away with Big Baby Davis though, not sure how. :confused: Or why he didn't want him.

Also won the retro throwback Duncan Issued jersey, the game worn Stoudamire retro Hawks throwback but only one Spurs finals jersey, and it was Udrih. :(

worldchamps
12-04-2007, 02:52 PM
1 Finals Udrih is way better than nothing...I am still sick that I didnt win anything

The Titan
12-04-2007, 04:16 PM
There were a couple that I don't think got Bids. James White and possibly another. You should ask Barry what happens to those jerseys that don't get bids. Maybe he can give you a 2nd chance.

I really wanted a Finley or Horry, but they got up there so I went for the Bonner and lost. Udrih was a last resort.

The Titan
12-12-2007, 12:51 PM
Did anyone win any of the jerseys from last nights auction for the Raps, T'Wolves & Grizzlies?