PDA

View Full Version : Roger Clemens 2002 Yankee Road Games Video

GameBats
12-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Does anyone have Road Game videos of Roger Clemens during the 2002 Yankee Season. I need them for a photo match. I only need a snapshot of the "New York" on the front of the road jersey. The game photos available on Getty Images do not match the jersey. I am looking for the games that were not covered by Getty.

Thanks,
John

MrOct44
01-20-2008, 10:29 AM
I don't have video but do have about 50 baseball cards from 2003 I can send you to help match the jersey. I used some to match up usage on my 2002 Clemens road. Scott steffenshome@comcast.net

GameBats
01-20-2008, 10:43 AM
Hi Scott,

Thanks for the generous offer. If I post a photo maybe you can find a match. The position of the "O" in YORK is such that it should be fairly easy to photo match.

Does your jersey have sweat stains? I was shocked to find extensive staining throughout the lower half of my Clemens jersey.

Thanks,
John

GameBats
01-21-2008, 04:23 PM
Scott,

The "O" in York is lower than any other letter. Do you have any cards that appear to match?

GameBats
01-21-2008, 04:25 PM
Sorry, the attachment is huge. Not sure how to properly size them.

MrOct44
02-16-2008, 02:51 PM
Here are two cards I found - both 2003 cards so odda are phots from 2002. Both show the "O".

clinton2828
02-18-2008, 03:05 PM
dear sir,
the "Y" on the jersey is misplaced on the jersey from the game photos. that was a common mistake many people who sold fake game worn yankee jerseys did on ebay especially some sellers who sold team issued / pro cut jerseys. i would good back and talk to who you got it from i doubt it is real. the "Y" should be to the right of the middle button and just to the the right of the sewn seam going doen the middle of the jersey if you were looking at the jersey head on.

thoughts?

GameBats
02-19-2008, 08:31 PM
The Clemens jersey came "Game Used" directly from Steiner. Unless they are sewing fakes, I doubt the location of the "Y" is a sure indication of legitamacy. It has large sweat staining and decent wear. I would like to find a photo or video match. Unfortunately the cards above are not a match.