Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GoTigers
    • Aug 2007

MLB Hologram

I bought a bat a few months ago with a MLB hologram on it. However, it is still not listed when I type it in for verification. I am aware that MLB has a disclaimer on their site about the verification section being under maintenance, but this seems to be taking an extra long time (about 3 months).

Has anyone else had this problem? How long does it normally take to post on thier site?

I have contacted MLB, but have yet to get a response. I am open to suggestions.
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

Email:
    jamesbrandt24 at yahoo.com
  • melotime
    • Sep 2007

Re: MLB Hologram

my Brad Hawpe bat took about 3 months to get entered

Comment

• PudgePollyMillerFan
      • Jul 2007

Yup.....sometimes up to 3 months sounds about right for MLB.....Steiner on the other hand......I am STILL waiting for an entry to take place from April-May.
      "All suspects are guilty until proven innocent in the court of law":D

cjduffield@cablespeed.com

Comment

• camarokids
        • Jun 2006

I bought 4 batting helmets from the Devil Rays since 2006 and 2 out of 4 were entered into the database correctly . Two were not and it was like pulling teeth to get them fixed . I have given up .........

Hey they are batting .500 though.......with me anyways.....
        Thank you,
        David

This is my email address here!
        dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• Chris78
          • Nov 2007

I checked some of the bats that I bought before that were not entered and 2 of the 3 were now entered. One was a Melvin Mora from the Orioles and the other was a Brian Schneider from the Nationals. My Jayson Werth from the Phillies has still not been entered, but some progress was made for me with the MLB Hologram. I bought the Werth on September 13th.

I would just say give it some more time.

Comment

Working...