PDA

View Full Version : Gameexclusives.com no more Redskins?

toddhead
12-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Anyone know why gameexclusives.com stopped carrying Redskins GU uniforms?

I have a feeling the Skins are going to start selling their own stuff.

allstarsplus
12-06-2007, 09:19 PM
Not sure about their relationship with GameExclusives, but the Redskins have been doing their after-season tent sale of game used uni's at FedEx Field for years.

Andrew

jwasserman
12-07-2007, 07:17 AM
are prices pretty reasonable at the tent sale? when does this normally take place?

Not sure about their relationship with GameExclusives, but the Redskins have been doing their after-season tent sale of game used uni's at FedEx Field for years.

Andrew

worldchamps
12-07-2007, 10:01 AM
Don't know about the Skins, but they are no longer working with the Cowboys.

allstarsplus
12-07-2007, 03:31 PM
are prices pretty reasonable at the tent sale? when does this normally take place?

I think they are reasonable with prices under $100 for game and practice jerseys and pants. The issue is that season ticket holders/employees have a pre-sale day before it opens to the general public so the starting lineup jerseys are generally all gone by the time they open to the public.

They have also sold game shorts and sweatshirts which have a nice selection.

I didn't go last year, but in past years they have been in March/April. Hopefully some other members have more exact info on dates.

Hope that helps. Andrew

jwasserman
12-08-2007, 08:44 AM
my buddy has season tickets- if anyone can get me information on the tent sale, id be happy to keep a look out at the sale for any jerseys you're looking for (dibs on cooley!)
I think they are reasonable with prices under $100 for game and practice jerseys and pants. The issue is that season ticket holders/employees have a pre-sale day before it opens to the general public so the starting lineup jerseys are generally all gone by the time they open to the public.

They have also sold game shorts and sweatshirts which have a nice selection.

I didn't go last year, but in past years they have been in March/April. Hopefully some other members have more exact info on dates.

Hope that helps. Andrew

ChrisCavalier
12-08-2007, 02:15 PM
Hello Everyone,

My understanding is that Game Exclusives has taken the Redskins memorabilia off their website and are offering it at the Redskins games via their representatives. It is also my understanding that Game Exclusives is currently in the final year of a three-year contract with the Cowboys and they are trying to negotiate a new contract with them.

Based on the posts in this thread, I am wondering if someone has information I am not aware of. In fact, the statement “…they are no longer working with the Cowboys” implies that relationship is over. Bill can you please provide us with the basis for that statement.

Thanks in advance.

-Chris

allstarsplus
12-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Hello Everyone,

My understanding is that Game Exclusives has taken the Redskins memorabilia off their website and are offering it at the Redskins games via their representatives.
-Chris

Chris - They had a few jerseys for sale inside the stadium store. I didn't check the provenance.

Andrew