PDA

View Full Version : Ebayer: thegoodz15

DRILLINDK
12-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Anyone have experience dealing with him? Is he legit?

33bird
12-06-2007, 08:56 PM
I have. He had some great vintage game used basketball shoes not too long ago, and ALL were legit. He told me, though, that his specialty was baseball. That's about what I know. I'd like his Maris bat too, if I could afford it.
Greg

10thMan
12-06-2007, 10:17 PM
I WAS interested in the Molina Bat he`s got listed. However, after asking a question, I`m not interested at all. I asked if the Bat had "good seam marks" & if it had "light Blue" (A.L.) Ball marks...
I got what I feel was a "generic" response, not even close to addressing my question(s).
His answer was That Molina "gave it to him last week of the season at camden Yards when the Yankees played the Orioles"

Maybe Molina had an earlier (Angels) Bat, you know, one he kept for years & just happened to give it to him...It`s possible, maybe the guys a former player...MAYBE the Bat`s outrageous???? I`ll never know because he "sidestepped" my question. "POUNDED REAL USE CRISSCROSSED TAPE" is about as generic as it gets...

I`m again amazed at ANOTHER seller that thinks "there`s a sucker born every minute" or one who simply thinks we should be honored to be buying his stuff...
I`m generally a POSITIVE guy, just tired of it
Sean

CollectGU
12-07-2007, 09:34 AM
I have. He had some great vintage game used basketball shoes not too long ago, and ALL were legit. He told me, though, that his specialty was baseball. That's about what I know. I'd like his Maris bat too, if I could afford it.
Greg

Greg,

Just an FYI, his Maris bat is 34" in length which doesn't match his ordering records for O16's I believe. That's why you see a low price on it...

Regards,
Dave

33bird
12-07-2007, 10:05 AM
Oh, yea. I wasn't planning on pursuing it. Didn't know if it was real or not. Just would like a REAL maris bat. Thanks,
Greg

thegoodz15
12-07-2007, 10:27 AM
:)
I WAS interested in the Molina Bat he`s got listed. However, after asking a question, I`m not interested at all. I asked if the Bat had "good seam marks" & if it had "light Blue" (A.L.) Ball marks...
I got what I feel was a "generic" response, not even close to addressing my question(s).
His answer was That Molina "gave it to him last week of the season at camden Yards when the Yankees played the Orioles"

Maybe Molina had an earlier (Angels) Bat, you know, one he kept for years & just happened to give it to him...It`s possible, maybe the guys a former player...MAYBE the Bat`s outrageous???? I`ll never know because he "sidestepped" my question. "POUNDED REAL USE CRISSCROSSED TAPE" is about as generic as it gets...

I`m again amazed at ANOTHER seller that thinks "there`s a sucker born every minute" or one who simply thinks we should be honored to be buying his stuff...
I`m generally a POSITIVE guy, just tired of it
Sean
good morning 10th man...sean.....being a collector of game used bats since 1984 and friends with many baseball players...ill try to answer your question...the bat has beautiful ball marks and caked on pine tar. i was in camden yards for the yankee series against the orioles..mr molina was traded i think about a week prior to the series and when i was in the locker room he handed me this bat which was when he was with the angels. i have a perfect record on ebay dealing with very expensive items.any of the bats have a full refund no questions asked if not totally happy.....have fun enjoy the weekend scott

thegoodz15
12-07-2007, 10:58 AM
good morning drill,

all of the game used bats except the roger maris came from a former yankee player they all come with a life time guarentee 100% refund if not totally happy....feel free to ask me any questions on any of the bats enjoy the weekend...p.s if you look at the omar vizquel game used bat and the 1995 winfield youll know who the player is....scott

DRILLINDK
12-07-2007, 12:45 PM
goodz,
I'm glad to see you stand by your items. I'm interested in the AROD bat. Does the bat come with a letter of provenance from the yankee source? Any additional info would be appreciated. By the way, I sent you a message about the bat through Ebay as well.

Thanks,
Drill

10thMan
12-07-2007, 05:04 PM
I apologize for my own comments, mainly based on frustration. Scott (goodz) I am sorry. I DO appreciate it when people answer a question, or two directly.
Scott took the time to e-mail me & talk about the Bat I liked, which is great. I just wanted some specifics...Thanks!
On a side note (not an excuse) I lost a digit, on my left hand 3 weeks ago & i`ve been grumpy...I`m healing ok, but hey...it`s been tough. I finally get to go Fishing next week!!! Happy Holidays to one & all,
Sean