PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Thread

ChrisCavalier
12-09-2007, 11:25 PM
Hello Everyone,

While I certainly understand that everyone is entitled to their opinions regarding services and individuals in the hobby, I felt the need to delete a previous thread as I believe it was in violation of the following forum rule:

No Personal Attacks. Do not harass, belittle, threaten or “flame” another member. Do not call other members names, even in jest. You may dispute opinions and facts, but do so with facts and not by taking it to a personal level. This forum is intended to operate in a positive environment. Please help us achieve that goal.

In case anyone asks, this rule also technically applies to non-forum members. While I do understand that the thread was create in jest and intended to provide humor, I would ask that we please respect the above rule when making posts. Again, I know it was intended as a joke (it is fine to joke on the forum) but let's please not do so at the expense of others, regardless of how you feel about them.

Thanks in advance for your compliance.

Sincerely,
Chris

whatupyos
12-09-2007, 11:43 PM
My apologies Chris!!! It was too hard to resist!!

Aaron

ChrisCavalier
12-09-2007, 11:53 PM
No problem Aaron. I do understand the thread was not intended to be malicious and was trying to be humorous. However, I hope we all can agree that the "No Personal Attacks" rule is justified and deserves to be followed.

Thanks again for your understanding.

-Chris

B1SON
12-10-2007, 12:49 AM
No problem Aaron. I do understand the thread was not intended to be malicious and was trying to be humorous. However, I hope we all can agree that the "No Personal Attacks" rule is justified and deserves to be followed.

Thanks again for your understanding.

-Chris

One of the reasons I like this board more than any other is because it always stays clean in here due to the rule being enforced.