PDA

View Full Version : New York Giants Insider

B1SON
12-12-2007, 02:02 AM
Any Giants fans out there subscribe to the NY Giants Insider? I am looking to find former Bison WR Stacy Robinson to see if he knows of any of his jerseys for sale and I found an article dated 11/14/07 "Catching up with Stacy Robinson" of which they let me read a paragraph and then cut me off. I'd like to know where he is and what he is doing if nothing else. Can anyone help me get a copy of that article??? Thanks Giants fans. I know its not 100% game-used ralated, but it is in that I am trying to get in contact with him about his jerseys. Thanks.

34swtns
12-12-2007, 06:55 AM
If you don't have any luck here, you might try posting to the Giants' website message board. I've had luck with that in the past, getting help from fans local to the team.
Good luck!

Vintagedeputy
12-12-2007, 10:08 AM
Try this........

Stacy Robinson
Mr. Robinson is the Director of Player Development for the National Football League Players Association. The focus of this program is to aide in the total development and preparation of professional football players for their careers after football. These areas include continuing education, internship development, and financial education.

Mr. Robinson pursued his athletic and academic achievements at North Dakota State University. While at NDSU, Mr. Robinson received All-America status in football and captured national recognition as a sprinter on the NDSU track team.

After receiving his BA in Business Management from NDSU, Mr. Robinson was selected by the New York Giants in the second round of the 1985 National Football League draft. Mr. Robinson shared in the ultimate award with his teammates by winning the Super Bowl in 1987 and again in 1991. While playing with the Giants, Mr. Robinson also received his Masters degree in Business (MBA) from Fairleigh Dickinson University.

After retiring from the NFL in 1991, Mr. Robinson spent two years working with Pros To Go Incorporated as Director of Program Development and Player Relations. In 1992 Mr. Robinson headed to Minnesota and spent two years as Director of Minority Student Services at Southwest State University in Marshall, Minnesota and one year as the Director of Student Services at Minneapolis Community College.

Mr. Robinson has two sons at Landon in grades 4 and 5.

he is on the board at this Landon School. Their address is:

Mailing Address
Landon School
6101 Wilson Lane
Bethesda, Maryland 20817-3199

Jim

B1SON
12-12-2007, 10:51 AM
Thanks Jim! Your the man! :D

Vintagedeputy
12-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Thanks Jim! Your the man! :D

I know, I know........its a heavy burden on my shoulders, but its the least that I can do for the little people. :)

Best of luck!

ps - if you cant get him that way, I have a lead on a home address but I dont want to post it on the open forum.

Jim

B1SON
12-12-2007, 11:01 PM
Thanks again Jim! While some may only consider you a deputy, your the chief in my book! :D