PDA

View Full Version : Louisville Slugger

momen55
12-17-2007, 12:52 PM
This Is A Subject That I Hope Someone Here Can Help With. I Have Contacted Them Via Slugger Pro Website To Order Certain Model Bats. They Emailed Me As Well As Called Me Stating "these Bats Are Sold Only To Major Leaguers And Their Agents". And That The Model I Am Requesting Not Even Minor League Players Can Get. I Am Also A Player, Member Of The Pro Players Association And Still They Will Not Sell Me Bats.
I Recieved A Catalog From A Clubby Friend And It Says In The Catalog That That Model Is Now Available To All Pro Players, Not Just Major Leaguers. I Don't Know What They Are Trying To Do, But It Would Make Sense To Me For Them To Sell Bats To Everyone, Not Just The Big Guys.
Other Bat Makers Sell All Models To Minor Leaguers, Why Can't Ls? Thanks.

BMH
12-17-2007, 01:50 PM
Wow, that hurts the eyes!:D

If you have your player ID number you should be able to log onto the Sluggerpro website.

What model are you trying to order? What is the length and weight you are looking for?

momen55
12-18-2007, 05:30 PM
sorry bm. i need model h176, 33", 30-31oz. same as biggio's.

like i said in the post, the catalog says that those models are now available to every pro, not just majors. but they tell me over the phone that only big leaguers and agents can get them. i called again today, and spoke to someone different but same story.

bigtruck260
12-18-2007, 09:45 PM
What type of league do you play in?

What constitues being a pro ball player? I always thought Independent was as low as it gets (Frontier league, etc.)

just curious.

Dave

momen55
12-18-2007, 10:02 PM
independent league. south coast league this past season.