PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys "Gamers"

cohibasmoker
12-26-2007, 09:36 PM
Hello sports fans. I am looking for some Dallas Cowboys game worn jerseys. In checking eBay, there are plenty of the modern jerseys out there but I want the vintage jerseys, ie Bates, Too Tall, Aikman, etc.

In my search, I found a dealer with a User ID "dalcobill". Anyone ever do business with him? If so, how was the experience?

I can be reached either through the forum or email at flaa1a@comcast.net

Thanx,

Jim

cugolfnut
12-27-2007, 09:50 AM
does dalcobill have any dantzler cowboys jerseys? I am also on the hunt for a game used Danztler helmet from 2002-2003, 2004...thanks.

do you have an email contact for dalcobill and i can ask myself?

cohibasmoker
12-27-2007, 11:51 AM
does dalcobill have any dantzler cowboys jerseys? I am also on the hunt for a game used Danztler helmet from 2002-2003, 2004...thanks.

I do not have a email address for him. I do know his eBay User ID is dalcobill. I emailed him on a couple of jerseys he's offering but he HAS NOT gotten back to me.

Jim

JackHE
12-27-2007, 08:42 PM
I believe I saw a D.D. Lewis on the Mears website for sale recently.

J

lund6771
12-27-2007, 11:41 PM
be VERY carefull

PK
12-28-2007, 08:52 AM

I saw someone on another forum selling a rookie Dantzler for 250.

he has listed his e mail as Jerseydave at sbcglobal.net

Blake
12-28-2007, 10:07 AM
be VERY carefull

Why is that? Did you have a bad experience?

Gerald

lund6771
12-28-2007, 11:27 AM
Gerald...

I did not personally have a bad experience...search the forum on this guy and you should come up with some info on this guy...if you can't find it, I'll re-post

cohibasmoker
12-28-2007, 11:57 AM
Hi guys, I appreciate the input and checked out all of the info in all of the threads.

As for dalcobill, he finally did get back to me with a one word response, "No".

One may ask, just what did I ask to get such a answer? Well, I was looking at a Aikman jersey with the bottom of the jersey trimmed and all of the tags were gone. My question was a legitimate one in that I simply asked, " Hi, with the tags removed, do you have documentation that this jersey was actually worn by Troy? Thanx, Jim".

The way I see it, if Mr. Bill doesn't have the time to answer a legitimate question, I don't have the time to buy something from him. I'll spend my money with someone who has better customer service. As the famous movie quote goes, "It's not personal, it's business".

Jim