PDA

View Full Version : A Little Help Needed From Anyone Who Owns Mattingly Game-Used Memorabilia

nomarmauerfan
12-30-2007, 05:43 PM
Hey guys,
By now, I think everyone knows I am a HUGE Mattingly fan. I am trying to compile a database of all of his game-used stuff that's out there. I have received help from Jim Caravello and George (Jetefan), but I'm looking for more. I also have gotten a lot from the Lelands database (jerseys, batting gloves, batting hemlet). If you own any Mattingly stuff, can you please post a picture. I won't bother asking if its for sale unless someone emails me and states that it is. Thanks so much for the help. I hope everyone has an amazing 2008 and your holy grail falls into your lap sometime over the year.

Mike

Always buying Mattingly game-used equipment. Mainly looking for a bat from 1984-5 and batting gloves.

nomarmauerfan
12-31-2007, 08:16 AM
No one owns any Mattingly stuff besides me, Jim, George, and Bulbus!!! There's got to be more people on this site with Mattingly stuff. Help an old man out, will ya?

Happy New Year!!!
Mike

BULBUS
12-31-2007, 09:43 AM
mike,

ok, good, you searched and got the photos i posted in another thread, i was going to re-post them. anyway, i had an early 90's T141 and i have photos of it somewhere. i will try to find find and post them.

-chris

nomarmauerfan
12-31-2007, 11:46 AM
Chris,
I definitely couldn't forget your bat. Its probably my favorite Mattingly bat. I love all the tar and tape...AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for the response and I'd love to see any other pics you have. I'm getting a fairly good database with about 20 different bats, but would love to add to it.

Mike

thegoodz15
12-31-2007, 12:11 PM
good morning, mr nomar....hmmm there are other people out there in baseball bat land with wood.....lol....im collecting since 1984 and just recently picked up the nicest mattingly bat i ever saw....1984 1985 killer use the bat was give to donnie's teammate alvaro espinoza t 141...i waited all these years for my donnie bat.....if i can figure out to send pics ill have no problem......there were 90 bats in the collection youll see some of the bats on ebay...happy new year...scott

nomarmauerfan
12-31-2007, 12:26 PM
The goodz,
Was that the bat on ebay that's autographed to Espinoza's son? To put a pic on here, just open a photbucket account. Click on the "direct link" tab under your photo in the photobucket account. Then, type the following, place the link here by hitting the Ctrl and V buttons at the same time. I look forward to seeing your bat. Thanks.

Mike