PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a good place to find video clips or game of Arod's 1st HR?

3arod13
01-02-2008, 05:35 AM
Anyone know a good place to find video clips or game of Arod's 1st HR?

I would have thougtht for sure I could find it on www.Arod.com

nomarmauerfan
01-02-2008, 10:06 AM
You can try mlb.com. I sent an email trying to get a copy of Mattingly's last game of 1984 when he won the batting title. They were nice enough to not respond (and its been 2 months). Its worth a shot for ya though, because that stuff is hard to find. Good luck.

Mike

3arod13
01-02-2008, 01:37 PM
You can try mlb.com. I sent an email trying to get a copy of Mattingly's last game of 1984 when he won the batting title. They were nice enough to not respond (and its been 2 months). Its worth a shot for ya though, because that stuff is hard to find. Good luck.

Mike

Mike, tried that also. No response. I even emailed Arod's website at least 15 times over the past year, and no response.

It is tough! Thanks, Tony

nomarmauerfan
01-02-2008, 02:36 PM
Tony,
Google "baseball dvd trade". I have a link at work (I'm not there right now) of someone who has some games for trade, but I don't remember Arod's name on there. I was able to obtain some older games through this venue and maybe you'll have some luck there. Did you check with "Tym" (I think he's the one with all of the Mariner stuff). Maybe, he has some connections. Also, try calling the Mariners directly and see if they can do anything for you. Best of luck.

Mike