Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • karamaxjoe
    • Nov 2005

Niche Experts......where are you?

After reading all the threads regarding Mastros new policy on authenticating jerseys, it made me wonder who qualifies as a niche expert for certain team jersey authenticating? From what I've seen on the forum, some of the members here are very knowledgeable of specific teams and have been collecting for many years.

I've been collecting White Sox jerseys for over ten years, have created my own data base of photos and feel I know what's real and what's not. Does that make me a niche expert? On most days it does, but I still learn new things all the time.

I'd like to here from members of the forum who consider themselves niche experts and WHY?

Mike
    Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

sigpic
  • David
    • Sep 2024

Re: Niche Experts......where are you?

Heidegger is a Nietzsche expert.

Comment

• skyking26
      • Dec 2005

Re: Niche Experts......where are you?

I am a player collector. Have collected Dave Kingman since I was a kid. I feel I am a niche expert on his GU stuff, from known characteristics on bats, models used, ordering records, sizing of cleats, helmets, etc., and the fact I know him personally and can get further one on one info if I need it... We are all learning however...
      ROBERT KOPPEL
      Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
      and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...