PDA

View Full Version : Bill Hall (Brewers) Items Wanted

billhallbrewerscollector
01-06-2008, 01:27 AM
I'm looking for any Bill Hall game used items, with the exception of bats, unless the bats are unique (i.e. rookie year or from a career milestone).

sarahsdad
01-06-2008, 06:12 PM
What is your email address? I may have something.
Sarahsdad

billhallbrewerscollector
01-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Sorry, I thought I had posted my email address. It is: Links_Us@yahoo.com

Thanks!

SkubeBats
01-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Hello,
I have a game used Bill Hall bat for sale or trade. This bat is a cracked Louisville Slugger from his time in the minnors before he came up to the big leagues. Also I was wondering if you have any Brewers bats for sale or trade.
Thanks,
Jamie
jlschultz180@i.rr.com

billhallbrewerscollector
01-07-2008, 12:42 AM
Hello,
I have a game used Bill Hall bat for sale or trade. This bat is a cracked Louisville Slugger from his time in the minnors before he came up to the big leagues. Also I was wondering if you have any Brewers bats for sale or trade.
Thanks,
Jamie
jlschultz180@i.rr.com

Jamie,

I may be interested in the Hall bat. Please send me some pictures and any other info you have on the bat (mainly year and/or minor league team). Also, please let me know what you are looking for in return. Sorry, but I do not have any game used items available for trade or sale at this time. Thanks!

Adam
Links_Us@yahoo.com

ballhawknet
01-14-2008, 11:01 PM
I have Bill Halls first major league homerun ball , which also happens to be his first major league hit . There is a photo on my website under 'daves favorites " Feel free to make an offer. Dave @ www.ballhawk.net (http://www.ballhawk.net)

billhallbrewerscollector
01-14-2008, 11:48 PM
I have Bill Halls first major league homerun ball , which also happens to be his first major league hit . There is a photo on my website under 'daves favorites " Feel free to make an offer. Dave @ www.ballhawk.net (http://www.ballhawk.net)

I'm interested, but I don't know if I can afford it. I'd prefer to make an offer through email, so either send me an email, or post your email address. Any idea about the amount you're looking for? Thanks.

Adam
Links_Us@yahoo.com

ballhawknet
01-15-2008, 02:03 AM
email is mlballhawk@hotmail.com