PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota Twins Fan Fest Party. Anyone need anything??

Tay1038
01-06-2008, 07:54 PM
Hello Everyone!

The Twins are hosting there anual Fan Fest party at the end of the month. Just wondering if anyone is looking for anything in particular.

Let me know

Taylor
Tay1038@aol.com

AWA85
01-06-2008, 10:36 PM
They don't have a list out of some of the items do they? I wonder if they would have anything of Josh Rabe, kid went to my college. Let me know if there is a list or anything. Thank you.

Tay1038
01-07-2008, 04:21 PM
They don't have a list out of some of the items do they? I wonder if they would have anything of Josh Rabe, kid went to my college. Let me know if there is a list or anything. Thank you.

They do when it comes time for silent and live auction memorabilia. However, that list is not released until a day or two before the event starts. With Rabe being a newer member of the Twins major league club and the demand of his stuff, I don't think he would make it into the auction.

There are hundreds of dealers there that have many Twins bats available though. Let me see what I can dig up. If you email me your Phone number and what items in particular you may want, I will keep in contact with you through out the show.

Kind Regards,

Taylor
Tay1038@aol.com

perlman9
01-07-2008, 05:13 PM
I am not looking for anyone in particular, but if they have a cheap game-used jersey to add the team to my collection, that would be awesome. I have no idea what jerseys sell for at a fan fest, so not even sure what cheap means =) But what are the usual lower-end selling prices of jerseys? And thanks for posting the want list =)

wahboom22
01-07-2008, 05:29 PM
I am actually looking for a Josh Rabe game worn jersey too.

AWA85
01-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Although a jersey would be pretty cool, I am more looking for a batting glove or maybe a bat. Only a few guys have made the big leagues from my school and Rabe is one of them.

lund6771
01-07-2008, 06:30 PM
I'll probably go as well...they had a rack full of game used jerseys last year with most of them costing around $50-$100...

Santana & Mauer were auctioned off in a live auction...some others like Tori Hunter were in a silent auction

pretty decent show

perlman9
01-07-2008, 07:13 PM
I would be happy to get a game jersey for $50-$75 and will leave it up to the Twins experts to get the best one if someone is willing.. =)

Vintagedeputy
01-07-2008, 08:09 PM
Starting pitching.......

please forward to the Washington Nationals, COD

frikativ54
01-07-2008, 08:34 PM
I'd like a Kirby Puckett signed anything, but preferably a baseball. Doesn't have to be g/u or along those lines.

Who else is coming?

Tay1038
01-07-2008, 08:51 PM
I am actually looking for a Josh Rabe game worn jersey too.

Hi Wahboom22.

Please email so I can have your Email address on file. Any other contact info you wish to give would be good too. This way I can keep in contact with anyone who is looking for something.

Please also include what exactly your looking for too. I will do my best to deliver.

Kind Regards,

Taylor Simons
Tay1038@aol.com

Tay1038
01-07-2008, 08:54 PM
I would be happy to get a game jersey for $50-$75 and will leave it up to the Twins experts to get the best one if someone is willing.. =)

Hi Perlman9,

Please email me. I will do my best to find you something good for you.

Taylor
Tay1038@aol.com

Tay1038
01-07-2008, 10:06 PM
I'd like a Kirby Puckett signed anything, but preferably a baseball. Doesn't have to be g/u or along those lines.

Who else is coming?

Hi Frikative54;

I will deffiently look for one of those. Shouldn't be too hard to find. Obviously I'll find nicest one for the best price. Please drop me an email and we can discuss the details.

Here is the list of other current and past players in attendance.

Players & Coaches
Scott Baker
Brian Bass
Joe Benson
Nick Blackburn
Boof Bonser
Brian Buscher
Carmen Cali
Jesse Crain
Michael Cuddyer
Cole DeVries
Mark Dolenc
Brian Duensing
Adam Everett
Korey Feiner
Ron Gardenhire

Toby Gardenhire
Matt Guerrier
Mark Hamberger
Brendan Harris
Garrett Jones
Francisco Liriano
Matt Macri
Jeff Manship
Joe Mauer
Darnell McDonald
Jose Morales
Craig Monroe
Justin Morneau
Joe Nathan
Pat Neshek

Glen Perkins
Trevor Plouffe
Jason Pridie
Nick Punto
Mike Redmond
Dennys Reyes
Tyler Robertson
David Shinske
Kevin Slowey
Denard Span
Matt Tolbert
Joe Vavra
Tommy Watkins
David Winfree
Delmon Young
Alumni
Julio Becquer
Juan Berenguer
Bert Blyleven
Rod Carew
John Castino
Ron Coomer
Kent Hrbek
Tom Johnson
Harmon Killebrew
Tim Laudner
Scott Leius
Paul Molitor
Rich Reese
Terry Steinbach

Tay1038
01-08-2008, 12:34 AM
I'll probably go as well...they had a rack full of game used jerseys last year with most of them costing around $50-$100...

Santana & Mauer were auctioned off in a live auction...some others like Tori Hunter were in a silent auction

pretty decent show

Hi Lund... Please drop me an email. Need to ask you a question.

Thanks!
Taylor
Tay1038@aol.com (Tay1038@aol.com)

perlman9
01-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Thanks Taylor! Email sent!!! :D

wahboom22
01-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Thank you Taylor!

I sent you an email.

Wade